Casablanca Questions..... (1 Viewer)

RivieraDanny

Royal Flush
Reaction score
So I have a pretty decent set of Arubas now..... No 500's..... or above and no $1's which I'm told there is none or little so I'm making 1's out of BTP $1's,

I'd just like to know who has 'em all!!!! Maybe Ill get the few things I need one day!

So I have a pretty decent set of Arubas now..... No 500's..... or above and no $1's which I'm told there is none or little so I'm making 1's out of BTP $1's,

I'd just like to know who has 'em all!!!! Maybe Ill get the few things I need one day!
I have learned that patience is the name of the game in this obsession...!!! But it is always fun to Work on a different set to occupy your time...Lol... it will help to take your mind off the ones you can't have at the moment!!! Hell get 3 or 4 sets going and then every time you find a few chips for this set and a few for that set... you end up being happy more often that not... Win-Win!!! Think of it this way... Just waiting for Aces can take forever with little to no action in between!!!;) opening up your range lets you have more fun!!!:LOL: :laugh: but it does cost more money!!!

@TheDeezer

I have learned that patience is the name of the game in this obsession...!!! But it is always fun to Work on a different set to occupy your time...Lol... it will help to take your mind off the ones you can't have at the moment!!! Hell get 3 or 4 sets going and then every time you find a few chips for this set and a few for that set... you end up being happy more often that not... Win-Win!!! Think of it this way... Just waiting for Aces can take forever with little to no action in between!!!;) opening up your range lets you have more fun!!!:LOL: :laugh: but it does cost more money!!!
@Aplusent im not a doctor. I have no patience!!!

Very special set indeed. 1st I ever owned.
3B6D671D-2B9B-4D4E-B857-C19D5ABB1B33.jpeg
B118E528-BEBC-447A-ACD2-13E2FBE76A20.jpeg
ADEE00C9-39C2-459A-BAA7-3E202F638CE8.jpeg
AF294351-C120-448F-BDF3-60A99AECD085.jpeg
1C9B5F65-821E-4AE1-90B8-43CF3060E98B.jpeg
42B188C3-8BF4-4176-8B01-6E7A5020C646.jpeg

So Deezer, Jackstraw, and I have at least two racks each? These are the only racks I've ever seen or heard of.

They are beauties!

Offer stands if any of you want to EVER sell, loan, pawn on the casa's I'm IN. I'm about sure you've received a PM from a certain someone already! Ill pay more!!! hahahaha I know its weird but this set means more to me than any chip I own! ( I know, MUSH )! Always keep me in mind if you ever let it travel!
@Jackstraw, @pltrgyst @TheDeezer

Your Friend
The Green Monster!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom