Cartamundi & Modiano Plastic Cards on Sale upto 35%

How do Cartamundi compare to copags? Looking to get some new setups for our poker league. We currently use copags. For this price I may snap order just because of the price.
I did exactly this. Compared to Copags, I find the colors muted and the cards a tad stiffer to begin with, out of the box, but I broke them in a bit and they shuffle and deal as smoothly as others. For the price, I highly recommend.

DaneWoj

High Hand
I did exactly this. Compared to Copags, I find the colors muted and the cards a tad stiffer to begin with, out of the box, but I broke them in a bit and they shuffle and deal as smoothly as others. For the price, I highly recommend.
Went to buy this AM, worst news i could hear... OUT OF STOCK

whoop84

High Hand
I just went to the site and the order went through. I didn't get an OUT OF STOCK message for the Cartamundi.

whoop84

High Hand
I just recieved my order, one set up of the Cartamundi and one of the Bicycle prestige. I have to admit that I am impressed with these cards, especially for the price. I have only had experience with Copag and Kem cards before but I really like both of these.

This was a great deal, that I did not need to jump at. Made card purchases recently, so let it go, but have loved Cartamundi's (one of the set ups recently purchased). Hope those that got in enjoy them. They are a fine playing card.

Top Bottom