Cartamundi CCP for Cheap! (1 Viewer)

Old State

Full House
Reaction score
This deal comes up sometimes but disappeared for a while. These are IMO the best overall deal out there considering the cost/quality ratio. I’m always tempted to buy more of these just because they are such a good deal.

These cards feel 99% like Gemaco Superflex....accept not as hideous looking. So close I’m almost convinced they are the same card stock.

https://www.amazon.com/Cartamundi-1...1996365&s=gateway&sr=8-2-fkmrnull-spons&psc=1

Killer deal! I wish the red ink on these was a bit brighter, but anyone looking for lasting bridge cards should scoop this up.

Killer deal! I wish the red ink on these was a bit brighter, but anyone looking for lasting bridge cards should scoop this up.
I think it’s security ink. I’ll check my setup
I got a couple setups of these and wasn’t really impressed
For $8.50??? And free shipping? Sure they aren’t my favorite card but for the price they are outstanding. Far better than Copags or even DaVinci.

I think it’s security ink. I’ll check my setup

For $8.50??? And free shipping? Sure they aren’t my favorite card but for the price they are outstanding. Far better than Copags or even DaVinci.
Yeah I think you're right about security ink. I love the durability of these things! No bowing(KEM), no cracking(Bicycle), no face wear(Copag). But sometimes some of my players squint to see the suit colors on these so I end up switching back to my better conditioned KEMs.

To me (and others I play with), Superflex's feel slightly thicker (or at least stiffer) in direct comparison. It's subtle, but different.
I find it easier to differentiate by taking 2 cards into one hand (up and off the table), and use thumb to press down onto center of the 2 cards to feel the stiffness and flex.

Good price and deal for sure though, just wish they were bridge/jumbo :(

Last edited:
Hmmm, no pictures of the face cards or ace of spades design. Does anyone have examples?

The faces are exactly the same as the acetate cards they also make.... if anyone was wondering. Those feel nicer but need the same care as Kems. The CCP do have slightly more texture to them which is good because the acetates are a bit too smooth....but both are very smooth feeling cards

I use these for Spades because the people I play with bend the s*** out of the cards when they're holding them. These snap right back and since they're so cheap I don't worry about how they're handled. Solid cards. Thanks for heads up.

I use these for Spades because the people I play with bend the s*** out of the cards when they're holding them. These snap right back and since they're so cheap I don't worry about how they're handled. Solid cards. Thanks for heads up.
No problem. They are stiffer than I prefer but totally playable. Anything more and I wouldn’t recommend them. Plus they are aesthetically pleasing. I actually ordered the green and brown for $13 ....which isn’t a great savings...I just have a playing card problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom