SOLD Cartamundi Bravo Card Sale Thread - LAST CALL - 3.50 a deck. Final price drop for Setups! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All out of Brown and Green setups.

I do have 3 extra browns, and 3 extra Blue large circles. Past that, it's all Blue/Red

Next shipment is going on Monday. Be safe and well everyone!

Browns win. Next two orders, if ordered today, get a five dollar KMCo chip added for free. (Min 6 decks)

If the browns win next week, it'll be a juicy prize.... (They most likely arnt beating the Titans....)

Last edited:
Browns win. Next two orders, if ordered today, get a five dollar KMCo chip added for free. (Min 6 decks)

If the browns win next week, it'll be a juicy prize.... (They most likely arnt beating the Titans....)
Them be fighting words.....wait...........

So that’s....

1606783263091.gif

not to stand in the way of a man and some awesome cards, but you know they aren't one use only, right?

:LOL: :laugh:
My idiot brother once FUBAR’d two setups in one night with his idiotic bend the card against his coke nail peep style. They were expensive setups. I view this as family estrangement insurance.

Well, did a three way chop tonight. Brutal 5 and 4 handed for nearly 2 hours. Alot of orders tonight. Everything should go out tomorrow!

How many can you fit in a SFRB/MFRB? I would like to order some red/blue if you have any left from the jumbo marked box

How many can you fit in a SFRB? I would like to order some red/blue if you have any left from the jumbo marked box
I can confirm jumbo, just expect the packs to be open on the top. 8 for a SFRB, but a padded envelope can hold 22-24 and costs the same. So I can handle whatever ya need.

I can confirm jumbo, just expect the packs to be open on the top. 8 for a SFRB, but a padded envelope can hold 22-24 and costs the same. So I can handle whatever ya need.
Awesome! Is the padded envelope an option for international as well? If so I would like to do 20 jumbo

Awesome! Is the padded envelope an option for international as well? If so I would like to do 20 jumbo
So, it is, but it's not. The issue is the weight restrictions are just four pounds. If your doing international, SFRB might be the way. Both are four pounds, but SFRB won't be over at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom