SOLD Cartamundi Bravo Card Sale Thread - LAST CALL - 3.50 a deck. Final price drop for Setups! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, how would these cards feel like in comparison to KEM? or to Copag? I've no experience with Cartmundi unfortunately.

Out of curiosity, how would these cards feel like in comparison to KEM? or to Copag? I've no experience with Cartmundi unfortunately.
Per my opinion, feel like KEMs more the Copag, no texture, little thicker stock. The deck I've used for 7 games so far has picked up no bend like KEMs tho. Planning on running this deck till its done to see durability.

That makes it pretty damn tempting - I love KEMs, but the price of them over here just kills me.

How many decks could you stuff in a small box and how would it look with shipping to Euroland?

That makes it pretty damn tempting - I love KEMs, but the price of them over here just kills me.

How many decks could you stuff in a small box and how would it look with shipping to Euroland?
I can do 8 decks in a SFRB. I can PM you a total price tonight after work.

I finished my 3d printed box.

So excited these are going in play Sunday.

IMG_20201020_173944354.jpg

Just got my table set up for the first time since receiving these. So first time on actual felt. They spread every bit as good as my jdesign cards, and better than my older Fournier and Kem cards.

Seriously, if you haven't ordered these, do it.

Attachments

• IMG_20201025_133342870.jpg
    IMG_20201025_133342870.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom