SOLD Cartamundi Bravo Card Sale Thread - LAST CALL - 3.50 a deck. Final price drop for Setups! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take 8 decks total please.

1 set up red/blue small circles regular
1 set up red/blue big circles regular
1 set up red/blue small circles jumbo
1 set up red/blue big circles jumbo.

Thanks.

Anyone have a review on these yet? By the looks of them and people describing the smooth finish of them, sounds like they would be very similar to Cartamundi Ace cards?

Anyone have a review on these yet? By the looks of them and people describing the smooth finish of them, sounds like they would be very similar to Cartamundi Ace cards?
Smooth, thin, and flexible has been the review so far. They have shuffled like most Cartamundi cards to me. I love them.

I received my cards today. Very fast shipping!

These are the best $4 deck of cards I’ve bought.

They are slick feeling, but I haven’t had any issues shuffling. No exploding deck that I have had with some thin/smooth decks.

579EFBC0-E94B-44D9-97C4-DD98F5ACAF52.jpeg

Last edited:
I received my cards today. Very fast shipping!

These are the best $4 deck of cards I’ve bought.

They are slick feeing, but I haven’t had any issues shuffling. No exploding deck that I have had with some thin/smooth decks.

View attachment 549469
Agreed. For the price, they are a STEAL

Definitely! And hey- I really appreciate that when I said “random mix” you didn’t just throw handfuls if random decks, but were conscious to provide set-ups. A vendor to trust! :tup:
Of course. Always setups if I can do it! I'm not a monster....

Stack.png
Cards.png

Got mine today, really nice cards. Good crisp colors, easy to read. Nice quality plastic. Slick but not slippery.

I poorly shuffled them several times to see if they'd take a curve/bend and they held up completely flat.

Really happy with them.

I had a bunch of excess cases so I dropped them into them and they fit perfectly.

Highly recommended, especially at the price.

Holy crap. If, like me, you’ve never played with plastic cards before- stop reading, PM @Josh Kifer and order 20. Or 40. Now. At $4 a deck, you can’t go wrong. You will thank me.

I don’t know why you’re still reading. Go.

Details:

They’re no more slippery than paper Bicycle Standards. I set them down on my slightly inclined work desk and saw a bit of movement. So I did a drop test and noted how the cards slid. Did the same with a fresh pack of Bicycle Standards. Same result.

Snap-back is amazing. Again, first plastic cards in hand. I bought some others but haven’t opened them up yet, so I can’t compare across plastic. I tortured these cards, folding, bending, torquing. It pisses me off that my crowd would bend and mash up my paper cards during the game. So I did a quick forceful torture test of a Bicycle card and then did the same on the Cartamundi. And when nothing happened, I did it again. And again. Only after countless, really hard snapping-corner peaks, did I break a card- small tear.

And then I kept going on another corner to see how hard I could push it. And yeah, I broke a tiny corner off. I had to be rough and what broke was from something that folks don’t do. I had to really push these cards, cause, well... look at the paper card after a fraction of the same abuse.
60732146-7B72-4835-81FC-DEF2B7656FF5.jpeg

Videos on comparative slippery drops & corner flips: https://vimeo.com/user124466557

But really, your time is better spent buying.

Feel. Mmmmmmm. Good.

Verdict: I’m giving my kids my paper cards. Never again. Get these, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom