Carrying Case (1 Viewer)

robomac91

Reaction score
Hey all. I’m looking for suggestions for a small carrying case for about 700 chips.

What are you guys using?

There's plenty of ways. Versa case are anice option. Acrylic carriers with different rack options. I'm using versa cases rn. I had a acrylic carrier, but didn't like to stack Paulson's like that. New racks made it where chips don't stack directly on top of each other. I would go back and try acrylic carrier, but the price is stupid now. Might as well buy a pelican case at that point.

Also you can find good cases in deal or used if you don't need it immediately.

Also there are plenty of threads about this.

My poker chip case is manufactured by the federal government.

It holds 800 chips plus set-ups and is lightweight and easy to carry.

I have had it for two and a half years. It has travelled with me a hundred times or more as I have gone to various homes to play cards.

It is amazingly popular among PCF members. All of the chips I have purchased in the classifieds arrive in a case like this one.

Pictures below.

1671886809363.png

One of the side flaps is torn, but it is still doing its job. One of these days I will replace it with a new one.

1671886871768.png

Nanuk 920 comfortably fits 800 chips plus cards and dealer buttons. It has a great latching system and is pretty light weight for the protection it provides.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom