Carnival - Fun Ship - Lead? (1 Viewer)

Hotus777

Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Just recently sailed on the Carnival radiance and I had a very successful trip! Lots of drinks, great food, and amazing company! The comedy show was amazing and more importantly I was able to acquire a beautiful barrel of THC $5s and rack of beautiful snappers! Wanted to ask if anyone has been able to determine if these are leaded THC chips as I dont have a scale. They seem to be pretty heavy compared to my other THC chips.

Thanks in advanced!

Here some Pr0n for y’all!

IMG_2356.jpeg
IMG_2353.jpeg
IMG_2352.jpeg
IMG_2350.jpeg
IMG_2354.jpeg

Thank you! A little tough once the pit bosses catch on with a limited blackjack room!

Are the inlays smooth or textured?

Edit: Look textured from the photos. I'd assume leaded.

Are the inlays smooth or textured?

Edit: Look textured from the photos. I'd assume leaded.
Think they are all textured from handling and cleaning them yesterday.

The leading indicators indicate that these are likely leaded. They are heavy (around 10g as I recall) and some are paper inlay.
Awesome! Good to know, thank you very much!

Holy crap that’s an amazing looking leaded set!!! Are those fracs relabeled? Those $5s are amazing too !!!
Thanks! Full pics to come in the newly re-titled "poker related only" mailbag thread once I receive the to be relabeled $500 chips for the set. The fracs originally were LCO $2 chips.

Just recently sailed on the Carnival radiance and I had a very successful trip! Lots of drinks, great food, and amazing company! The comedy show was amazing and more importantly I was able to acquire a beautiful barrel of THC $5s and rack of beautiful snappers! Wanted to ask if anyone has been able to determine if these are leaded THC chips as I dont have a scale. They seem to be pretty heavy compared to my other THC chips.

Thanks in advanced!

Here some Pr0n for y’all!

View attachment 1134472View attachment 1134473View attachment 1134474View attachment 1134475View attachment 1134476
Orange sky inlay Fun Ship chips issued in 1990, and fully leaded.

Love carnival cruises! but dang how did you manage a rack I'm lucky to pick up a few. Every time I ask for some when playing they never really want to give them up! Let alone some sharp ones, Great haul!

Same man, this past cruise I went on was amazing.

It was definitely a challenge and almost gave up halfway in, but a couple of good tips and running long on a table usually got me like a barrel at a time. There were times when the dealers didn't want to give me a single snapper. Honestly, I think I just got lucky with good dealers and paced myself throughout the 3 days on the cruise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom