Cards Storage (1 Viewer)

Milo013

Flush
Reaction score
Found these at Princess Auto for $19.99. Will hold 15 setups of Kems (the cardboard boxes) or a dozen of the Modiano flip top cases.

8589020.jpg

Best thing is that now I have more room to buy more cards.

Wow, you guy have a lot of cards. I have 8 KEM dual deck sets that I picked up for $5 each at a billiard supply store that was going out of business.

Sweet deal on KEMs. I have a setup of Copags, a set of Grand Victoria Gemacos, and a setup of Aviator plastics that I haven't played a game with yet.

Yeah, it's almost as bad as chip sets. I keep wondering "What are those cards like?", and then a setup (or two...or more...) find their way here. And if Desjgn ever offers their Classic Vics in red/blue (again) or yellow/black, the collection will grow.

I like the straight sides, and the fairly close fit on what I bought. Pretty rigid and, with the folding lid flaps, eminently stackable. And, who said I have a lot of cards? I have fewer set ups than my wife has shoes, so there.

Tommy, can you merge this with Bubble's thread to avoid "clutter". My apologies for not posting this there in the first place.

I have used this for a couple of years. There are Modiano Texas Poker Jumbos in the Copag boxes..P1010906.jpgP1010313.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom