Cards mold Taj Mahal chips - 925 - quick availability (1 Viewer)

warma

Full House
Reaction score
Due to a production issue, we *may* have an extra 925 Taj chips that would be available as part of an in progress GB.

If interested, please let me know quickly.

“May” is the operative word here, hence why this isn’t in the classifieds.

Breakdown:
5¢ 125
25¢ 225
$1 225
$5 225
$20 100
$100 25
1631537231805.jpeg
D82D5C7B-81B7-4AB5-B772-E3CB9A542597.jpeg

Right now we’re at 32.5¢ a chip + reshipping.

Ok. Let me figure things out on my end. Of others are interested in backups, please feel free to note.

Aaannnd... if the other seven backups fall through, I will definitely take me. Maybe there is enough interest for a Taj GB? I'm a newbie... will research a bit and look into running one.

Aaannnd... if the other seven backups fall through, I will definitely take me. Maybe there is enough interest for a Taj GB? I'm a newbie... will research a bit and look into running one.
Well, if there is interest, Tina already has the files and if you are happy with what she has, it’s a faster and easier turnaround. Happy to guide you. I’ll be doing a post-mortem on my mini GB when done and adding it to the existing threads.

(I understand there is a queue forming now that we’re running smaller orders.)

There is no shortage of interest for the Taj cards mold. Quite a few people were interested. Just FYI I created the artwork and have been asking for a small charitable contribution for anyone using the artwork. But I can also answer any questions you might have about running a group buy if you are interested.

Oh, I am certainly interested in a group buy, but it'll need to be run by someone in the US as air freight shipping to Europe is super expensive!

There is no shortage of interest for the Taj cards mold. Quite a few people were interested. Just FYI I created the artwork and have been asking for a small charitable contribution for anyone using the artwork. But I can also answer any questions you might have about running a group buy if you are interested.
Did you happen to create the artwork for a tournament set as well as what you posted above? Organizing the GB seems straight forward provided you are good with a spreadsheet (which I am). Can you provide a little guidance on how you get compensated? Is it a flat fee... per chip...etc? I assume the organizer bakes it into the costs and sends you one payment for the group? Sorry to hijack this thread... perhaps I should just shoot you a PM.

Did you happen to create the artwork for a tournament set as well as what you posted above? Organizing the GB seems straight forward provided you are good with a spreadsheet (which I am). Can you provide a little guidance on how you get compensated? Is it a flat fee... per chip...etc? I assume the organizer bakes it into the costs and sends you one payment for the group? Sorry to hijack this thread... perhaps I should just shoot you a PM.

The additional work in the GB is receiving the chips, repackaging them, and reshipping them. A lot of people don't get too excited about that part.

Yep, cash and tournament. The "design fee" would be on a per chip basis and very small (I will PM you). That would go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, not me.

Taj-Mahal-2021-New.png

Can you provide a little guidance on how you get compensated? Is it a flat fee... per chip...etc? I assume the organizer bakes it into the costs and sends you one payment for the group? Sorry to hijack this thread... perhaps I should just shoot you a PM.
Hijack away!

On payments, I collected ordering info up front: quantities and artwork (which wouldn’t apply here as Tina has it- not sure about other companies). I sent that to Tina who gave me a quote to produce & ship to one location. I allocated it on a per-chip basis and added the credit card fee.

Once I get the chips, I’ll re-ship in discussion with the group, charging folks for their direct shipping costs. I’ll also reduce it by the credit card rebate- pro-rates somehow.

Tina is easy to work with, and available for extended hours (yikes for her) on WhatsApp. The hiccup that started all this was quickly and favorably resolved with bonus points to @Ben8257 for his sacrifice. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: More post mortem to follow, but it’s easy to prevent & won’t come into play for a Taj order using existing art.

I’ve actually enjoyed it so far and it’s been fun to dip my toe into the Alibaba world. This is all before I’ve received the chips, soooo….. :cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom