CARDS MOLD SHOWCASE! (5 Viewers)

Hey Sean!
I really love your the design of your chips especially the light blue chip (25c)
Would love to make a chip set like yours with a few adjustment.
Can I check with you if you happen to have the files for light blue 25c as $25 as I normally use 1,5,25,100.

If not, is there anyone that I can ask for assistance in this or is there a way for me to do it myself?

Hey Sean!
I really love your the design of your chips especially the light blue chip (25c)
Would love to make a chip set like yours with a few adjustment.
Can I check with you if you happen to have the files for light blue 25c as $25 as I normally use 1,5,25,100.

If not, is there anyone that I can ask for assistance in this or is there a way for me to do it myself?
@timinater did all the art work. I already gave others a go ahead to use similar art work so feel free to copy the concept.

How long has it been since the Aria's Group Buy? I can't believe I have never gotten these in play. I bought a few clay sets and turned into a chip snob!

Well, I'm finally doing it. Got a game coming up this Friday night. I want to get some non-chipper input on the cards mold. I hear sometimes they like cheap chips better than the good stuff! It's a good opportunity to get my awesome NCAA Basketball DB in play also!

These are $60 starting stacks for a 25c/50c NLHE game. I forgot how much of a micro stakes dweeb I was back when I ordered these. I was digging through what I had, and I couldn't figure out where all of the $5s were. So I looked back at my order - All I bought was one rack!!! LOL! Oh well, After a couple rebuys, it will be a good excuse to get the beautiful $20s in play! Yes @nlhenerd those nice 43mm ones that you graciously gifted me with. Thanks!

I'm also interested in seeing how the game plays with 160 quarters. I usually only put 100-120 in play, but with the $5 shortage, I thought why not give everyone a barrel?

20240320_005726.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom