• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Cards mold on eBay (1 Viewer)

And at almost triple the price to boot.

Whoever did this may well have ruined any future buys for anyone else to acquire these if the powers that be at that property get wind of this.

Was it worth the extra $60?

And at almost triple the price to boot.

Whoever did this may well have ruined any future buys for anyone else to acquire these if the powers that be at that property get wind of this.

Was it worth the extra $60?
You think Chinese companies would really quit making knock offs??

giphy.gif

After the original cards mold GB my chips that said "Dave's Fairfax, VA" were showing up on shit for people to buy. I think it's just the cost of doing business.

If you are using some online service for free you are the product. If you are getting someone to make something for cheap from china, your stuff is the product too.

David

:oops: how do they start to resell them so fast ?

@ekricket I notice you are at Holland, are you close relative of @Poppin92 :p or going to look for him

View attachment 803730
They most likely purchased them with the express intention of reselling for profit.

Yeah traveling, in Amsterdam but only for a few hours. Continuing on to Kilimanjaro. Coming back this way too, so if it’s close I don’t have a problem “visiting an old friend”.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom