Wanted Cards Mold Microstakes Cash Set, 500 to 700 chips. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

newchipper

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi! I've got some cards mold coming via a group buy, but would also like to purchase a microstakes cash set. Looking for 500–700 chips in 5¢, 25¢, $1, $5. Let me know if you've got anything, or if you see a good post.

If you are patient and keep a close eye on the for sale ads, this should be pretty easy to find. They pop up fairly regularly. Or you could join a group buy if you have a little longer time frame. I think all the most recent ones have closed, but there is likely to be a new one at any time. Just subscribe to the Group Buy and the Classifieds threads.

I've got some California clubs we could try to make you a set out of:

1665502027580.png

Stolen photo

If you are patient and keep a close eye on the for sale ads, this should be pretty easy to find. They pop up fairly regularly. Or you could join a group buy if you have a little longer time frame. I think all the most recent ones have closed, but there is likely to be a new one at any time. Just subscribe to the Group Buy and the Classifieds threads.
Thanks! I'm in a group buy anyways, for 525 cards mold chips, so I may end up just being patient lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom