SOLD Cards Mold Micro stakes set ARIA (43mm) 400 chips - PRICE DROP - 300$ plus BONUS KEM cards (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

val316

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi All

*** PRICE DROP***
Note: Small hit for me but making space... and the KEM cards, have too many, one deck, gently used, regular size.

Just received my cards mold chips, and I ordered way too many... So, I am letting go some, if anyone is interested. Brand new, still in the original wrappers... in stacks of 25

The idea was to have a tournament set and a small stakes cash set...

Shipping not included
All chips are 43mm (love this size)

100 x 05c
100 x 25c
100 x1$
100 x 5$

other DENOMs available -

25 x 25 denom
50 x 1000 denom
25 x 25000
25 x 100,000

Let me know if you have any questions

IMG_20211110_211129.jpg
IMG_20211110_211138.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone cares, this looks like artwork that Tina's group put together themselves. The colors on those chips look different from that used on the 39mm chips! If you respect @Johnny5 and his superior design work, I suggest you wait for an official group buy using J5 artwork.

If anyone cares, this looks like artwork that Tina's group put together themselves. The colors on those chips look different from that used on the 39mm chips! If you respect @Johnny5 and his superior design work, I suggest you wait for an official group buy using J5 artwork.
I am not sure I understand this

Sweet. Can you post some pics of the entire set? Any feedback on the 43mm? Dont think I have seen anyone else post pics of 43mm cards mold yet
Pics coming, hard to capture them properly, the colors look muted in my attempts....

As for more details, they are very good looking chips. No spinners in the few hundred I did open. These are NOT textured, this was an option when ordering. I already had some ceramics (EPT set) that were so wanted to go the other way... does this make them a little slippery? Not sure, maybe? They are new, I did oil a few, following instructions found on PCF... I gave a few of them the lightest of light baths in a micro amount of mineral oil and a massive amount of water... not sure that added much oil but it did take off the chalky dust.. I need to put them into play soon...

The chips posted for sale have not been opened, they are wrapped 25 per stack, I can open them to make smaller sets but you would lose that Christmas morning unwrapping feeling :D :D :D -basically, easy to break down into 25s...(not 20 as you would find in a rack)

Here are some more pics... the reds look too pink in the picture... they are red (the second picture shows the color better). I had some samples that I placed in the picture for reference. One of the plastic wraps from the stack of 5's is now gone... sorry...

IMG_20211111_070740.jpg

a close up, with a 39mm for comparison
IMG_20211110_214524.jpg

This is how they were shipped
IMG_20211111_070904.jpg

The other chips: ( if there is interest, I can probably sell a limited amount of them, also new never opened)
IMG_20211111_070933.jpg

I see your point but as per the classified guidelines, "thread crapping" is not allowed.

Posting such a comment is not the correct way to address your concern imho.

GLWS !

Bumper, and I throw in a deck of Kems (I ordered too many of those as well)
Making room to order more - This site is a sickness

Here are some more pics... the reds look too pink in the picture... they are red (the second picture shows the color better). I had some samples that I placed in the picture for reference. One of the plastic wraps from the stack of 5's is now gone... sorry...

View attachment 808730

View attachment 808731

View attachment 808734

The other chips: ( if there is interest, I can probably sell a limited amount of them, also new never opened)
View attachment 808735
I’m interested in the 500,1k and 5k, what can you let go?

I’m interested in the 500,1k and 5k, what can you let go?
How many you looking for? I am not sure what I would let go, maybe 2-3 rolls of 25 chips (they are packaged by 25)... One of each....? It's really the micro cash set that I was looking to sell...

I finally got to play with them today, players loved the 43mm. Absolutely. Never going back to "regular" chips again they said.. I thought they could be a little slippery but not at all. For anyone else that has ordered them...

Well I was thinking something like this below 300chips, I don’t know what your asking for them?
150 500’s
100 100’s
50 5k’s

Apologies, but are these really going for $.87/chip? Did I miss a mega price increase from TinaInc?

He didn't get them from a group buy. Ordered direct and had them airmailed, so that's probably close to what he paid.
Add in a fun customs duty charge and we get pretty close to the price...
I didn't know of the group buy and was too late to jump in... I had been in contact with the vendor for a bit...

Shipping costs are crazy though, they almost double the cost.

Price dropped...

If they go in a few days, great... if they do not, great :)

View attachment 808730

View attachment 808731

View attachment 808734

View attachment 808735
You have T25K?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom