Cards Mold Info (1 Viewer)

jdub

Pair
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can find info on the denominations printed on various Card Mold chips? I did search through a bunch of the group buy posts which have artwork. Didn't find these denoms, but that doesn't mean that they were never made. In fact, I have denoms on hand that don't appear in the art work.

-or-

Is there a $.05 Mares?
Is there a $.05 and $.25 Caesars?
Is there a $.05 and $.25 Starlight?

TIA!

After I posted this question, it occurs to me that the group buy process affords me the opportunity to add nickel artwork if I want micro stakes. Is that how the group buy works? Or perhaps there is a copyright holder to a specific style of chip and adding a new denom is frowned upon.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me where I can find info on the denominations printed on various Card Mold chips? I did search through a bunch of the group buy posts which have artwork. Didn't find these denoms, but that doesn't mean that they were never made. In fact, I have denoms on hand that don't appear in the art work.

-or-

Is there a $.05 Mares?
Is there a $.05 and $.25 Caesars?
Is there a $.05 and $.25 Starlight?

TIA!

After I posted this question, it occurs to me that the group buy process affords me the opportunity to add nickel artwork if I want micro stakes. Is that how the group buy works? Or perhaps there is a copyright holder to a specific style of chip and adding a new denom is frowned upon.
Could be set specific as to what artwork is/is not included....as such you may need to create an additional denomination. If you are going for a premade design you could contact the designer to inquire about using the artwork for an additional denomination.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom