Interest Cards Mold Group Buy - INTEREST ONLY (3 Viewers)

Would you participate in another Cards Mold Group Buy

• Total voters
Is this just for the aria group buy or for any design?
To my knowledge, this is just a discussion thread. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this is an actual ongoing order thread for an active group buy.

The Aria GB was delayed when the designer was temporarily sidetracked. We are now back to working on the designs. I know I've said this before, but I think we're getting close to posting an order thread. That will be in a separate, completely new thread when it happens. I'll try to remember to post a link here.

To my knowledge, this is just a discussion thread. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this is an actual ongoing order thread for an active group buy.

The Aria GB was delayed when the designer was temporarily sidetracked. We are now back to working on the designs. I know I've said this before, but I think we're getting close to posting an order thread. That will be in a separate, completely new thread when it happens. I'll try to remember to post a link here.
I think the biggest obstacle is finding a US reshipper. I can't remember if one was found, might have to re-read entire thread.....

Following. Hope to get in on the next one. Gonna have to make up my mind at some point though.... Starlites or Arias?

No group buy has materialized from this thread. If people would like to buy cards mold chips I highly recommend you form a small group to purchase an order of 10,000 chips which is the optimum quantity of chips to reach the cheapest price per chip shipped to the US.

To the best of my knowledge no one is currently planning an open invite group buy for custom cards mold chips. And to be frank, I don’t believe one will happen again as it is as a monumental amount of work and frustration and there is zero benefit from GB in excess of 10,000 chips. I encourage people to consider launching their own small GBs.

I am happy to answer questions and even walk you through the group buy process with Tina or there is great info in the thread below.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/

Last edited:
For everyone's information:

The California club design is a tribute to a San Diego card room:

http://chipguide.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=CASDCA&v=3594982203

67XJUOp.png

I think we'll be proceeding soon with a smaller group buy with these so PM @warma or myself with interest.

I think the biggest obstacle is finding a US reshipper. I can't remember if one was found, might have to re-read entire thread.....
I volunteered back in post #40 (on page 2 of this thread) to be the reshipper.

I am hoping this GB goes through so we can get a lot of great chips in the hands of many chippers.

I'm new/ a lurker but I would be down for 500 of my own design if this is still open/ is going to happen. I have been designing my own chips from the aces template but is there anyone on the board who would do a once-over and minor adjustments for a reasonable price if this does happen?

Definitely interested. Just took over managing a charity gaming room and first order of business is new custom chips with edge spots. Crazy to think we haven't had them. Would go full custom and probably an order of 2000 chips to start.

Anyone have the link to the store for Anita and Tina? I wanted to check out the site.

It's a secret. Shhhhhhb
Lol. I found it before somehow looking for Tina, but search recently has been bringing up other companies. Since this looks like it’s falling through I want to see how much more it would cost to do a smaller buy from them. Still holding out for a US GB though.

Lol. I found it before somehow looking for Tina, but search recently has been bringing up other companies. Since this looks like it’s falling through I want to see how much more it would cost to do a smaller buy from them. Still holding out for a US GB though.

There is a lot of info in this thread below. It’s important to understand that this is a B2B company, not a retailer. So their Ali page isn’t going to answer a lot of questions and they are focused on singular small orders. Also the communication is a bit rough. There is a lot of info in various threads here and I am always happy to answer questions.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom