Interest Cards Mold Group Buy - INTEREST ONLY (2 Viewers)

Would you participate in another Cards Mold Group Buy

• Total voters
I already read it. Tina's color some times have spotting and often stripes are misaligned; whereas Anita's colors don't have spotting and the stripes are always aligned as well.
How are Tina's chips better? Both of those look like manufacturing problems.
There is not a single thread that covers it all at the moment, but there should be enough info throughout the forum to figure it out. I can't remember where exactly it was, but it's out there. The consensus is pretty much Tina overall is better, but it's really whatever group buy starts up even if you like Anita's better. Unless you do a solo order.

There is not a single thread that covers it all at the moment, but there should be enough info throughout the forum to figure it out. I can't remember where exactly it was, but it's out there. The consensus is pretty much Tina overall is better, but it's really whatever group buy starts up even if you like Anita's better. Unless you do a solo order.
The one thread I read is this one, https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-mold-ceramic-chip-comparisons.72320/
If there's been improvements since then, yeah, I can read them. I just don't know how to find it.

I already read it. Tina's color some times have spotting and often stripes are misaligned; whereas Anita's colors don't have spotting and the stripes are always aligned as well.
How are Tina's chips better? Both of those look like manufacturing problems. (unless there's a new improvement I haven't read about)
Also people's perceptions/opinions vary, so always get samples.

King-Arthur-On-Right-Wrong-In-Sword-In-The-Stone-Gif.gif

The one thread I read is this one, https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-mold-ceramic-chip-comparisons.72320/
If there's been improvements since then, yeah, I can read them. I just don't know how to find it.
Here's an informative post by @TX_Golf_N_Poker, that is more about the difference between SunFly and Cards Mold, but does talk a little about Tina vs. Anita. Some may be covered by other posts you've read, but thought I'd share anyway: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/sunfly-polyclay-poker-chips.77029/post-1566675

I think you gotta order like 10,000 chips (solo)

EDIT: BR PRO ftw

You can do it. But you'll have to pay air freight shipping. I think others have done it and it about doubles the cost per chip.

Check with @SeanGecko or @Eloe2000

10,000 chips was the cost optimized quantity a year ago. You can order as few chips as you want. It’s just a cost issue. Freight shipping by sea has gotten more expensive and incredibly slow at this point.

A few people are doing it these days. And I had done it back with the color sample chips which was about 300 chips.

I am in a group that just placed an air shipping order. It’s not cheap (still much cheaper than BRPro for reference though) but I am not in the mood to wait like 6 months for chips. It’s also worth noting that when you order by air it seems to be more of an overall expedited order and Tina seems to get them into production faster.

Shipping for 1,000 chips is something like $250. I need to look back at my messages. You are also paying slightly more per chip. But you also wouldn’t be paying the reshipping either.

Last edited:
Anyone know much would a solo purchase of 700 chips from Tina would be?

I placed an order for 830 chips and 3 dealer buttons. Total price was $436.50 for everything which came out to about 50c/chip all-in plus $6/button. Process took 4 weeks from first email to Tina to chips in hand.

Anyone think the Aria card mold tournament chips should be revised to where it is the normal cash set inlay? I was thinking it could be used for both cash and tourney if it was. Only thing off is the T25k would be the $25 which is fine with me. I don't mind having the $100 as $1 and $500 as $5. It's not that confusing to me. I think the word "tournament" and "No Cash Value" is not necessary and accurate. It would reduce the amount of chips shipped from Tina too.

I'm down for 625 chips if anyone wants to do this. I'm willing to run a small group buy if the artwork can be done. Might willing to run the group buy if artwork can't be done (if so only need 375 chips). Maybe 5 people including myself.

I am also just willing to buy from someone
200-300xT500
50xT5000
75xT25k

Last edited:
Recent 3500 solo chip order, ended at about .42/chip because of "express" shipping (around 400 alone). Tina also said shipping tends to go up around Xmas and may likely go back down some after the new year.

Base chip cost was still good at .32

If anyone has reached out about this recently, do we know the current price of the 43mm if things are changing lately? Last I knew it was .40. I'm thinking of running a set on them before I order any customs at SunFly. I like the textured 43mm look a lot.

Anyone know much would a solo purchase of 700 chips from Tina would be?
$373USD (custom chips. You send your design) from China to my house at zipcode 78046. (that's in the south of Texas).
This is for the cards mold, 39mm, 10g.
Other molds are cheaper

$373USD (custom chips. You send your design) from China to my house at zipcode 78046. (that's in the south of Texas).
This is for the cards mold, 39mm, 10g.
Other molds are cheaper
is that with shipping? And what other molds?

I forgot to add. If you ask Tina for a chip carrying cases so she can ship your order inside them. She’ll offer you a strap carry-on chip case that looks cushion/padded, so they wont brake

Attachments

• ECCA7C25-DA09-4CC1-AEA8-791EE0CE252C.png
    ECCA7C25-DA09-4CC1-AEA8-791EE0CE252C.png
    272 KB · Views: 159
I forgot to add. If you ask Tina for a chip carrying cases so she can ship your order inside them. She’ll offer you a strap carry-on chip case that looks cushion/padded, so they wont brake
Does that cost money or do they throw that in? If the former, what do they charge?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom