GB Completed Cards Mold Group Buy (Rap2) - It is on... [CLOSED to new orders] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is doing an Aria's set and wouldn't mind adding on 200-300 more for me to round out my set, please DM me! I'll pay for all shipping costs + a premium to make it worth your while.

We are waiting on one more person to verify their quantities and three more people to make payment. Then, we will be ready to submit our order. Hopefully, we can get these last few items cleared up today.

Thank you to everyone that promptly verified your quantities and have already made payment.

I still need for @JeepologyOffroad to send me the art file. He was out of town and away from his computer.

Should I send over a whole new email over when I review it with quantity and art?

I don’t want any confusion and print off what I sent you because I thought that was complete.

Thanks
Matt

Updated artwork:
NGU 43mm 3d-mine.png

Picture of prototypes:
1646083009347.png

Just wanted to provide a quick update. The region where the factory is located has seen a big increase in COVID cases and China basically closed everything in the area for a week. Tina said they are back operating again but there are additional health safety protocols they have to endure each day which makes production a little slower than usual. We have ~65% of our order already produced. She estimated that they should finish production of our order in about 3 weeks. Please do not get upset if production takes a little longer than mentioned above as the Covid cases could shut down production again.

I will continue to post updates as I receive them.

Even though today is Saturday, I have had several emails with Tina today. They completed production of our order; however, I requested 330 chips be remade because they produced T1000 and T5000 chips instead of $1000 and $5000 chips and they produced 65 chips on the wrong mold. She said they would get these remade next week. I think they should be able to remake these chips and get our order shipped next week. I will post another update as soon as I hear something from Tina.
Thank you everyone for your patience.

Well, it is time to get excited and impatient at the same time. Our order of 25 boxes (containing 20 different designs and just under 34,000 chips) is on it's way. My last GB (which was delivered in January 2022) took 2 months to arrive. It will be interesting to see if shipping speeds have improved since then.

Well, it is time to get excited and impatient at the same time. Our order of 25 boxes (containing 20 different designs and just under 34,000 chips) is on it's way. My last GB (which was delivered in January 2022) took 2 months to arrive. It will be interesting to see if shipping speeds have improved since then.
Any new info/updates?

Our order is somewhere in transit. I will not be able to report anything new until they land in the USA because the tracking will not be updated until they get to customs. I will continue to check the tracking and I will report here as soon as I see them get to customs.

I checked tracking yesterday morning and saw the dreaded "DELAY" notification. This made me think they got lost in the abyss of the Los Angeles railyards.

Then, I arrive home from work today and all 25 boxes are sitting on my driveway. Based on my last GB, I wasn't really expecting them until the middle of June. I guess shipping has improved some. They are now nicely stacked inside my front door.

IMG_20220524_185631.jpg

Now, the fun begins to inventory all of them. I will work my way through them as fast as possible but this week is my busiest week at work for the entire year.

I checked tracking yesterday morning and saw the dreaded "DELAY" notification. This made me think they got lost in the abyss of the Los Angeles railyards.

Then, I arrive home from work today and all 25 boxes are sitting on my driveway. Based on my last GB, I wasn't really expecting them until the middle of June. I guess shipping has improved some. They are now nicely stacked inside my front door.

View attachment 916841

Now, the fun begins to inventory all of them. I will work my way through them as fast as possible but this week is my busiest week at work for the entire year.
Our order was for 33,977.
^ @Pinesol13 take a look at your future lol this order is about the same size as our current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom