GB Completed Cards Mold Group Buy (Rap2) - It is on... [CLOSED to new orders] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrapley

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I just completed a very successful GB so lets do it again. Here is your chance to get in on the next Cards mold group buy. Whether you are just adding on to your current set or ordering a entire new set, feel free to jump into this opportunity. This is a BYO design GB. Once again, I am looking to make this group buy manageable so it is being limited to the first 10 (or so) participants who have their artwork ready to go now. If this is you, post dibs with your estimated quantity in this thread. This group buy will go through Tina.

General information pertaining to chips ordered (compiled by @Eloe2000 ) through Tina can be found here.
If you go to the link above and scroll down, you will find several chip designs available for a small fee or free.

I am looking forward to assisting the PCF community again in acquiring some more great custom chips for their collections.

Last edited:
A4BCD413-5551-44CB-9F7C-B8EFD57D2BE1.gif

Just wanted to post here for those considering 43mm. I just received my first full set of 43mm cards mold which was produced about 3 weeks ago by Tina and air shipped. I wrote about them in the "Consolidated Master Thread", but wanted to mention here. The printing on the chips seems to be by far the most colorful, richest, and deepest yet. The chip edges are the sharpest ceramics edges I have ever felt. But there are a significant number of spinners which I had never noticed in the thousands of 39mm that I had received. So there are some pros and cons differences vs the 39mm. Overall I am still happy with my purchase net net.

Here is a video of the first four barrels I opened.

And the edges...

5C9DDCB7-C8AD-4FF6-BA25-C03728834812.jpeg

More photos and thoughts: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...r-consolidated-info-thread.65544/post-1742768

I'd be in if I can put in a small order for a few hundred to add on to the set I just got. I want to extend it a little.

Just wanted to post here for those considering 43mm. I just received my first full set of 43mm cards mold which was produced about 3 weeks ago by Tina and air shipped. I wrote about them in the "Consolidated Master Thread", but wanted to mention here. The printing on the chips seems to be by far the most colorful, richest, and deepest yet. The chip edges are the sharpest ceramics edges I have ever felt. But there are a significant number of spinners which I had never noticed in the thousands of 39mm that I had received. So there are some pros and cons differences vs the 39mm. Overall I am still happy with my purchase net net.

Here is a video of the first four barrels I opened.

And the edges...

View attachment 852637

More photos and thoughts: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...r-consolidated-info-thread.65544/post-1742768
Do the chips stand on edge with the edges being sharper?

The cards mold itself I'm not a fan of, but some projects can be interesting with a no mold or an embossed mold with an outer ring if the spinner issues get rectified.

Do the chips stand on edge with the edges being sharper?

The cards mold itself I'm not a fan of, but some projects can be interesting with a no mold or an embossed mold with an outer ring if the spinner issues get rectified.

Yeah the 43mm stand on edge no problem.

I wouldn't count on this issue being "fixed" with these 43mm any time soon. Anyone ordering these 43mm chips should expect the same result.

Yeah the 43mm stand on edge no problem.

I wouldn't count on this issue being "fixed" with these 43mm any time soon. Anyone ordering these 43mm chips should expect the same result.
After much deliberation, I'm considering a 43mm set, but only if I can do custom artwork. I'll send you a PM so as to not clutter the thread

I think we're ready after the many iterations?
Did you keep count? I ran out of fingers and toes (including all loved ones) and gave up :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: .

@lrapley are you aware that it's almost Chinese New Year so they'll shut down for two weeks in the next few days? If nothing else, it should give you a little time to get everything organised, but thought I'd remind you (and everyone else!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom