Found Cards Mold Ceramic Samples (Purchase or Borrow) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnebesny

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I want to buy a set of cards mold ceramic chips with the ongoing group buys.

I'm looking for samples, either the color samples (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/ceramics-cards-mold-color-sample-sets.65004/) or samples from an existing set, I'm trying to get a feel for the chips so it doesn't really matter what the design is. It doesn't really matter whether they have the actual cards mold, as opposed to the diamond mold or one of the larger sizes, I mostly just want to feel the chips in my hands.

I'm looking to either buy a sample set if you have one available or to borrow chips from your set just to get a feel (although in that case someone in Canada is preferred as I'd have to cover shipping in both directions and would ideally like to reduce costs). Please PM if you're willing to help out, thank you so much.

I have nothing to sell, but I do have a color sample set and cards mold chips that I'm willing to loan out. I have never shipped to Canada, so not sure if it would be cost prohibitive. But if you're willing to pay the shipping both ways, I'm happy to loan them out. You could hold onto them for a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom