Cards Mold/"Tina" Alibaba Ceramics Master Consolidated Info Thread (4 Viewers)

Happy to add here that Spinetti's 66.7 racks fit the cards mold PERFECTLY. Good info to have for all people jumping in that need 20 racks all of a sudden :D
Good call.

Does anyone know what racks fit the 43mm chips well?

Good call.

Does anyone know what racks fit the 43mm chips well?
I've had good luck with the 43mm from @BR Pro Poker with both their blanks and the Sun-Fly 43m. While I don't know the alibaba manufacturer's blanks specifically, BR Pro's should work with any 43mm.

Any time you're using 43mm racks it's a toss up whether they fit in a birdcage depending on the mold/brand of the cage. BR Pro's 43mm rack does fit in the smaller generic cases width-wise, so they should fit in many if not all cages width wise. The height of the 43mm chips themselves will prevent the smaller cages from closing all the way down.

1613622850334.png

These samples chips are on the forum as well.

Is the supplier of the chips a secret?

Can someone link to me their site or contact data?

Thanks!!

Happy to add here that Spinetti's 66.7 racks fit the cards mold PERFECTLY. Good info to have for all people jumping in that need 20 racks all of a sudden
I've had good luck with the 43mm from @BR Pro Poker with both their blanks and the Sun-Fly 43m. While I don't know the alibaba manufacturer's blanks specifically, BR Pro's should work with any 43mm.

Any time you're using 43mm racks it's a toss up whether they fit in a birdcage depending on the mold/brand of the cage. BR Pro's 43mm rack does fit in the smaller generic cases width-wise, so they should fit in many if not all cages width wise. The height of the 43mm chips themselves will prevent the smaller cages from closing all the way down.

they are to long for my birdcage, any suggestions on where to get one that they would fit in?
the BR Pros racks that is?

How do I get in on on of these group buys? I just want a micro stakes cash set and honestly I would love any one of these designs with the edge progressions.

I might need that set next winter when it is a frozen tundra in the Midwest again.

Lols
What do you mean "next winter?" You think it can't still get cold and dump 15 inches of snow on you in March or even April? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

God Bless Texas! Last week was about a once in 20 years event for us.

What do you mean "next winter?" You think it can't still get cold and dump 15 inches of snow on you in March or even April? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

God Bless Texas! Last week was about a once in 20 years event for us.

I could brag about the fact that I was chilling in the pool today but I do enough butt clenching every year hoping each hurricane misses us as it barely sneaks by that I have empathy for everyone with the crazy natural phenomena.

FYI there is a 2nd company that does the card molds and 43mm as well. We used them in the last CN/US group buy that just finished in January.

The prices are slightly less at 20,000

- 24c/chip for the 39mm cards mold
- 26c/chip for the 43mm plain mold, smooth
You cheated on Tina?!?!

I have one set, I'm using it now to choose colors for my next set. Once I'm done I can pass them on to you. Not sure how long that will be exactly, but now that the casa mango art files are available I may not need these. I'll send you a PM

Thank you so much! I'm in no rush so take all the time you need. I just want to get feel for them before committing to the next GB.

I also just made a Taj Mahal replica set that I am absolutely pumped for and ordering for myself as a birthday treat. I can be pushed into sharing that one as well (with a donation per above) :)

EDIT: I am not taking on more orders as I am already in the process of ordering. But after I receive my set I will share photos and adjust the artwork for better accuracy.

DC997232-B9D1-4EEA-8509-948295F82DC3.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom