Cards Mold 39mm - China Ceramics - China Club Re-Order Group Buy interest thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine four non-limit sets being built from these.
New China Club (FDLMold)_PRINT-NOV9 Black 10c_1.jpg
Top to bottom, those are the 5c/10c and 10c/20c micro sets first.
Then there are the 25c/50c and 50c/$1 "high roller" sets last.
Here is the first (minus the fives, I need to order more):
IMG_0880.jpg

At 30c a chip, delivered? Yeah, biggest no brainer ever for a custom micro set. Unless you find artwork you like better of course.

I'm new to the forums but joined because I am interested in purchasing a proper chip set, and these look beautiful. I am attempting to cancel an order I just placed this weekend for Milano's, and if that cancellation is accepted, I would be interested in:
150 x $.25
150 x $1

Sorry, partial post above that I was unable to edit...

I'm new to the forums but joined because I am interested in purchasing a proper chip set, and these look beautiful. I am attempting to cancel an order I just placed this weekend for Milano's, and if that cancellation is accepted, I would be interested in:
150 x $.25
150 x $1
100 x $5
50 x $25
50 x $100

Is that dealer button available too?

Thanks!

Just got my sample shuffle stack of the red 10cent chips - completely blew my expectations out of the water! Amazing amazing chips, if you like these designs then absolutely go for it. I would argue best quality for the price from all the chips I've handled so far.

Gl with the group buy

I’d also like some samples if anyone has any.

If I strike out on the Black Friday sale, I’d be in for 600-1,000 depending on final price.
I was able to land some chips today in the CR Black Friday sale, so I will have to withdraw my interest in this group buy.

I’m withdrawing as well. Timing wasn’t going to work out for me, which is unfortunate because I do love the design of these chips.

I'm on the fence now...didn't know about all of the other available designs. But I remain interested...we'll see when it comes time to order. They're great chips, and a really great design.

I'm on the fence now...didn't know about all of the other available designs. But I remain interested...we'll see when it comes time to order. They're great chips, and a really great design.
This is very true, that there are lots of great designs to choose from, most available for anybody to use. The trick is to organize a large enough order of any of them that gets per chip pricing discounts.

I'm thankful I got my chips in the first batch of the very large group buy. But my 50 cent chip was too dark in the prototype chip, I submitted artwork for a lighter chip, but the old color got made anyway. I got 2/3 of my money back selling sample chips, but I would like to have been done. The new 10c chip should fix all my problems.

I will contact the manufacturer this week and get this started so we can order before Christmas.
Looking forward to this so I can fill in some additional barrels.

Except for the .10 and .50 all of the other artwork, colors, texture etc is identical to the first batch for those of us who are adding to the original order, right?

50c are original too. Only the 10c are new, but if we needed old style 10c chips, we could do that too.

2000pcs ,unit price usd0.32*2000=usd640,shipping cost to USA USD235
So unit cost here is 45 cents to me, then shipping to you plus a bit of artwork $$

5000pcs,unit price usd0.3*5000=1500,shipping cost to USA USD520
So unit cost here is 40 cents to me, then shipping to you plus a bit of artwork $$

10000PCS ,Unit price usd0.28*10000=2800,shipping cost usd275 by ship,total cost usd2800+275=3075
So unit cost here is 31 cents to me, then shipping to you plus a bit of artwork $$

It seems the smaller orders will ship on an airplane instead of a boat, so there is that. Getting to 10k is the best deal, though if we had 5000 and stuck them on a boat then that isn't so bad either. Official commitment thread soon.

I haven't done any keeping track. Commitments in this thread add up to what, 4000-5000 chips? Approximately?

I am still on the fence. Game time decision.

Is there a link to the company used where a person can just order chips themselves even if its a few cents more for a smaller order and just deal directly?

It's alibaba. A small order from the place we get these will be 50 cents a chip plus shipping from China - at that point you may as well use brpropoker. I'll warn you, you click on one ad and start a quote at alibaba, you'll get 5 companies coming after you wanting your business. I got an unsolicited quote for 19c per chip ceramics from an unknown. Another one asking me "ceramic or clay". Jack Ma, you've created a monster!

It's alibaba. A small order from the place we get these will be 50 cents a chip plus shipping from China - at that point you may as well use brpropoker. I'll warn you, you click on one ad and start a quote at alibaba, you'll get 5 companies coming after you wanting your business. I got an unsolicited quote for 19c per chip ceramics from an unknown. Another one asking me "ceramic or clay". Jack Ma, you've created a monster!
I have been searching on Alibaba for this myself...there are 3 or 4 companies that appear to produce what is being discussed here...I was curious which one on Alibaba was being used?

I have been searching on Alibaba for this myself...there are 3 or 4 companies that appear to produce what is being discussed here...I was curious which one on Alibaba was being used?
You should message someone who is currently doing a group buy. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom