Cardroom Logo (1 Viewer)

So the logo designer on Fiverr pretty much said this after the last amendment,

“I’m refunding your money for this job.”

No less, no more. Just poof, closed it and sent a refund. Ugh. Oh well, wasn’t meant to be from his end. Going to keep exploring other options.

I just wanted to say that I wanted to try fiverr after seeing your thread and I actually got a logo designed that I really like. I don't know if you want me to pass along the designer to you? Took about a week but he was very good with revisions. Said even when the order was forced by fiver to be "complete", he would still message me in my inbox to make sure it was everything I wanted.

I don't want to hijack your thread but let me know if you want to see what I got done as an example.

I just wanted to say that I wanted to try fiverr after seeing your thread and I actually got a logo designed that I really like. I don't know if you want me to pass along the designer to you? Took about a week but he was very good with revisions. Said even when the order was forced by fiver to be "complete", he would still message me in my inbox to make sure it was everything I wanted.

I don't want to hijack your thread but let me know if you want to see what I got done as an example.

No hijack at all, would love to get his info. Just trying to get something made that speaks to me and feels like it has the vibe I’m going for.

No hijack at all, would love to get his info. Just trying to get something made that speaks to me and feels like it has the vibe I’m going for.

https://www.fiverr.com/mrtranscende...710a18d1e620bbb73039f56d2e5d6&pckg_id=1&pos=2

I did the standard package as I was looking for a a simple line design. This is what I ended up with and I'm personally very happy with it. I'll be using it for a new felt I'm having made.

B4 Text-Badge Mockup.jpg

Suited Kingdom Logo-B4.jpg

I tried red and green but I feel like Blaze Orange might do this logo more justice, especially since it's my favorite color. Not sure what other colors to combine it with. I might also just opt to keep the writing in gold with a gradient and use colors for the logo by itself.

View attachment 647237
It feels like if you are going to layer the 6 and the 2 you should do the same with the words, like half a line space apart, closer together and with a / between them.

six/deuce but with offset spacing

I keep thinking this is a police thing too, like “dispatch, we have a six-deuce in progress, need backup”.

Sometimes i felt that way too lol Many times I’ve been tempted to just come up with a new name altogether and see what else comes up, giving way to what could be a better logo.

Latest update on the logo, and I think this may be the final. Feel really good about this version. My only hope is that when I print it out small enough to go on a chip, that it will still look good. Otherwise, I feel like its "the one" that I've been wanting. Any and all feedback appreciated. Criticize away, it's all welcome. Thank you all for the feedback given so far, it helped quite a bit.

G4 Mockup.jpg
G5 Mockup.jpg
G6 Mockup.jpg
G7 Mockup.jpg

Latest update on the logo, and I think this may be the final. Feel really good about this version. My only hope is that when I print it out small enough to go on a chip, that it will still look good. Otherwise, I feel like its "the one" that I've been wanting. Any and all feedback appreciated. Criticize away, it's all welcome. Thank you all for the feedback given so far, it helped quite a bit.

View attachment 667398View attachment 667399View attachment 667400View attachment 667402
nice logo! I would not use any type underneath, it's modern enough and already communicates 6-2 Poker through the arrangement and spade emblem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom