Giveaway Cardora the Explorer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktran

Flush
Reaction score
Before I start, I wanted to share some AI generated art by DALLE.
Screenshot_20220709-160947.png
download.jpg
download (1).jpg

I've given away a topper to a local and the Poker Gods have returned the karma. So I'm doing this giveaway for any card explorers out there. Dix's resource is very valuable and accurate FYI. I'll run some hands of NLHE or RNG if there's too many people. Just post "In" to enter. I'll cut off entries in like a week.

This giveaway is meant for sample/feeler decks as to suppose to gamble "usable". Desjgn and Angel are my favorite decks I've experienced yet. Wish I can find some Angel in bridge size. Group Buy?

PXL_20220709_203439291.jpg

PXL_20220709_203340587.jpg

PXL_20220709_203340587.jpg

Angel Aristo (new/poker/jumbo) with a small knick on the ace of spades

Desjgn with ink fading (Modiano stock/used/bridge/jumbo)

Cartamundi with non aligned back printing on some cards (from Spinettis/new/poker)

KEM bowed and cracked (used poker/jumbo)

I'll throw some used chip capsules and CPCs in there too. Capsules have micro cracks, but still solid and usable.

Shipping cost is going to be paid by the winner of $9. I would do small padded envelope, but it doesn't meet the requirement for thickness. International is welcome, but not sure if it's worth it with the shipping cost for the winner. Free to any local pickup.

@CptUnderpants if you're still interested.

Last edited:
Just a reminder shipping is covered by winner. I can't remember exactly what the cost for international shipping is, but I think it's ~$30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom