Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonzest

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Hey Yall,

I would like 20-30 or whatever quantity you have available of chip boxes. I can pay...not looking for a freebie. Help me be a good shipper.... The chips will largely be sold to this community so I would like them to be shipped well protected.

I will be harvesting in Vegas soon and would like to bring some down empty with me. Anyone from Canada would be preferred as shipping will be cheaper but beggars can't be choosers...

Cheers,
-Perry

PS. Also interested in USPS SFRB (can't get these in Canada)

just a thought in case you get stuck and can't find any.. you could swing by Spinettis when in Vegas and pick up some (the thicker type - offers a little more protection than the thinner cardboard, but won't fit in a USPS Small Flat Rate box).
$1.5 per is a bit pricey, but if you were going to have to pay for some shipped to CA.. might even out.

https://spinettisgaming.com/collect...reat-for-chip-safe-keeping-100-chip-count-box

could also check with anyone you might know who got some in the group buy:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-count-paulson-type-chip-storage-boxes.20326/

or I could sell you 2000 chips, boxes included free ;)

I may have some I can part with....I need to double check

Does anyone know if these can shipped in a "gaming" FRB.....I think it is a different sized MFRB.

@justsomedude how did you ship smaller quantities

What s the best way to ship 100-200 chips? Whats the best protection and packaging? Do you have pictures so i can inspire for the next shipping i will make!

I like when the buyer receive perfect packaging!!

Regards amigos;)(y) :thumbsup:

I think I have something worked out with a Vegas local. I will update this thread if I still need some.

What s the best way to ship 100-200 chips? Whats the best protection and packaging? Do you have pictures so i can inspire for the next shipping i will make!

Hey Oggy,

100 chips can be put into a cardboard chip box. Then that box can be placed inside a USPS Small Flate Rate Box (it fits perfectly) . Add some bubble wrap on the top and bottom so the chip box fits very snug in the SFRB...

You likely don't have any USPS boxes over in Swiss town...In that case put the chips in a cardobard chip box. Then place those boxes in a larger box. Fill all around the chip boxes with packing material so they chips dont move around and they are well protected.

There is also a thread about how to ship which you can look up.

@Oggy, send me a PM. I can give you some tips.

@Lemonzest sorry for the derail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom