Card storage (2 Viewers)

BUBBLE

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
i resently bought about ten setups of card with no cases and was wondering what everyone else has done for card storage
icon5.png

Maybe something like this?

case.jpg

Check with dennis63, I'm pretty sure he can order them for you.

What I have done in the past is go to a comic book store and by the clear plastic cases that the kids who play MAGIC buy for their decks. they cost a buck and fit poker or bridge sized decks just fine.

What I have done in the past is go to a comic book store and by the clear plastic cases that the kids who play MAGIC buy for their decks. they cost a buck and fit poker or bridge sized decks just fine.

I basically do this but online. There are cases for people who generally collect various cards (credit cards, games like MAGIC and so on) and I just get those from eBay. To my knowledge, there are no comic book stores anywhere near where I live. I doubt the cost is greatly different even so.

I don't think you need anything other than a basic box that will keep them away from any moisture in the air or damp. Other than that, just make sure you use them on a clean table (with players who don't have sticky fingers)

But that's no FUN. Besides . . . the cards are plastic so, if they DO get dirty, just chuck them in the dishwasher to get them clean.

So . . . what do you prefer to put your decks in before storing them for the night? Personally, I am starting to wish that all manufacturers used something like the cardboard box you get the WSOP Kems in. They are simple, they hold the decks in place without mixing, and they take up less room in my storage bins than the various plastic cases that you get. I like Modiano's flip lid cases because of how easy it is to get the decks out, but they take up so much extra space. The rest of the plastic variations are all equally serviceable, but I think I am just looking for uniformity for it's own sake.

Do any of you guys think about this? Am I alone? Losing my mind?

I prefer Modiano cards, I play with a group that uses Copag, so when they order new cards, I ask for the old plastic boxes.
If you take the jokers out, the Modiano will fit in the Copag box.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom