Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Casa de Tres Muchachos

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters

horseshoez

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gauging for some feedback for card room names. Been trying to come up with one but not as easy as I thought it would be. Options below with short summary for each. Included a poll to simplify if one wants to just vote rather than leave feedback.

- Horseshoez: Obviously my username but bit deeper than what’s on the surface. My name is Zaki, hence the replacement of “s” at the end of a pluralized version. It’s also what my friends and poker buddies call me because I’m told my lucky W’s on the table and off are due to having a horseshoe implanted in my rectum.

- Ibrahim: Last name, no explanation needed. Just one of the obvious options some go with.

- Six Deuce or 6 Deuce: My favorite hand and everybody that knows me has been bit by the Six Deuce snake at least one time lol

- 6/2: The cards 6 and 2 next to each other similar to how Aces are drawn in logos.

- Allbrook Aces: Street I live on.

- Casa de Tres Muchachos: No Hispanic decent on my end, but I’m a father to three boys and figure that’s a funky way to say it.

- Tres Muchachos: Simplified version of above.

Last edited:

12thMan

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth “muchacho” is one of my favorite Spanish words ever, right up there with mijo and mija. Heard those a lot growing up.

but my vote will go for 6deuce. That’s a good name for a spot. “Let’s hit the sixdeuce tonight”. Sounds good.

horseshoez

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the reference to Six Deuce is, but it's catchy as f*ck.

Refer to pic below. I have the tendency to do things like this with that hand...

93DCDBC8-916A-44CC-B046-721D7D91E0F2.jpeg

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also,
Allbrook 6/2 saloon
(6/2=3)
With 2 overlapping horseshoes as an overhead on the label. Gives it an old timey feel

horseshoez

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets face it, they’ll probably be offering to pay me later down the road to use my logo.

horseshoez

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Six Deuce running away with this one so far, as per the votes. It's clear which direction this is headed lol

Top Bottom