Wanted Card Mold Samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

codeman00

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Does anyone have any extra card mold samples that I can buy or have? Sample sets or miscellaneous?

For anyone that is ordering any in the future, a suggestion would be to possibly buy extra to sell to members on the site. From my search, it looks like a lot of people are looking for them.

I will have extra New China Club samples. I’m very happy to give you a set when I get them.

@Ben8257 and I have some new china club cards mold fracs.... we can send them to you on loan or if Ben okays it we can sell them (he may want to keep them for the sample collection box)

I had no idea there was so many options out there. A good problem to have. I'm not in a huge hurry @PAZ, when do yours arrive?

I was curious to how they felts first off, but I have a friend that has been looking for a cost effective custom set so I thought I'd show them to him too. You never know, I might take the plunge. It might be best to have my own samples set....I'm not sure how long I will need them.

Thanks! I’m really amazed how difficult it is to place an order for these. They just opened it up for regular ordering instead of group order, would be so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom