Found Card Mold Color Samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John81276

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If anyone has a Card Mold (Tina's) color sample set that they are willing to share/sell/loan, please let me know. Starting to work on getting some artwork together to try to get into a future group buy, and would like to have the color reference.

Thanks in advance!

this is the color sample wheel, ensure your colors are clearly different if using the same color on a chip or they could supplement/use a similar shade or if say you choose red #04-6 and red #04-8 then you may find that they use the same color on your actual chips. Likewise if the red #04-6 and red #04-8 are used on your $5 and $100 for example they could also use the same color. I'd say the final product is pretty close to the colors selected

1643743155395.png

Maybe I misunderstood - I thought there were physical chip samples that matched this electronic set, so that one could see the differences between screen vs real life. Is that not the case?

Maybe I misunderstood - I thought there were physical chip samples that matched this electronic set, so that one could see the differences between screen vs real life. Is that not the case?
I believe such a thing could be ordered but I am not aware of an actual physical cards mold color same set.

physical samples do exist. I have this set I am willing to get rid of, but it is missing F. let me know if youre interested.

20211215_163945.jpg

oh and those are not actually cards mold, they are 44mm plain mold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom