Card Mold 39mm Trays? (1 Viewer)

VMR911

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello friends, what rack tray do you use for card mold 39mm chips that fits well? (No wobble)

A barrel of them is 65.3mm, so anything 66 and over will bee too large. For 21, you're looking now at 68.6mm which I don't think exists.

I have 20 CM samples and they wobble a bit. Not complaining, but the question is about "no wobble". :)
Yeah I think my no wobble was an overstated. A little wobble is okay :) so it seems to be
- Chipco
- Paulson / Unique / 4200
- Bud Jones 39mm (I just tested this myself)

Well, I'm wrong. I found some really cheap Chinese racks that came with a bird cage. They fit 21 snugly at 68.65mm! So if you're okay with 21 per barrel, then a cheap off brand rack might work.

Use a little foam spacer to get back down to 20.
Or something like this

1651837775125.png

I’ve not found any (at least in my price range), so I use the Brybelly trays with plain vintage poker chips (from an old set that I have laying around) as a spacer to keep them at 20 playable chips in each row. Pretty snug!
Works for me.
D1271679-D0CE-403C-AE5A-F2A4A9F748F1.jpeg

4C43A389-FDBE-445F-834F-E3974EEE83EC.jpeg

I have all mine in ChipCo racks from BRPro….they fit great.

Well, I'm wrong. I found some really cheap Chinese racks that came with a bird cage. They fit 21 snugly at 68.65mm! So if you're okay with 21 per barrel, then a cheap off brand rack might work.
Where?

Must have either been Amazon (maybe a Brybelly cage) or Discount Poker Shop. I had them in a drawer as spares that I got years and years ago. Back when I thought buying 2 birdcages was insane. (I have like 20 now).

Point is that I think it's a universally known truth that cheap Chinese off brand racks are generally loose.

But why not just use a foam spacer (maybe from air-tite) to make 20 snug in whatever racks you have.

Reactions: DRG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom