Card ID help please (2013 WSOP APAC) (1 Viewer)

Thisfiendis138

Full House
Reaction score
Watching classic WSOP on PokerGo.
2013 WSOP APAC (Negreanu wins) and I remembered when this originally aired, I really liked the cards. Anybody have any idea? Tried grabbing a pic with the :as:
7F3F824D-8263-4D59-9B21-D4745EF9861E.jpeg

Thank you for the help :cool

The narrow, more elongated, shape of the suit graphic directly under the card denomination, I think looks unique/familiar, and I think I have a bridge-sized setup at home with similar more narrow shaped suits under the denom. (I'm thinking Gemaco, but IDK for sure.) I'd need to break out some other decks too, for comparison, maybe other bridge-sized decks have the similar narrow suit and I just never noticed it before.)
1647463272971.png

I think they're right -- Angel -- or Club Angel

Found a pic of Angel cards comparion here on PCF - they also have the narrow suit logo under the card denomination on the jumbo index.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-poker-bridge-jumbo.59815/page-4#post-1166634

and a pic from eBay shows a similar looking Ace logo (but on Poker-sized, regular index cards)
View attachment 879736
That’s weird. Why are the pips different on the Angel Aristo clubs? I would expect a manufacturer’s pips to remain consistent across different lines, but I guess I’d be wrong.

That’s weird. Why are the pips different on the Angel Aristo clubs? I would expect a manufacturer’s pips to remain consistent across different lines, but I guess I’d be wrong.
Is the only difference in pips due to the jumbo index vs. narrow (regular) index? (I don't know.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom