Wanted Capital Room Dealer Button and Chip Talk Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Haven't posted a wanted add in a long time for Dealer Buttons. Just checking if anyone out there has any of these two Dealer Buttons below they'd be willing to part with and sell. If you have any 60MM Dealer buttons stashed away you'd sell you can PM me also with any of those.

Thanks,
Mike
CAPITALROOM.jpg
CHIPTALK.jpeg

Haven't posted a wanted add in a long time for Dealer Buttons. Just checking if anyone out there has any of these two Dealer Buttons below they'd be willing to part with and sell. If you have any 60MM Dealer buttons stashed away you'd sell you can PM me also with any of those.

Thanks,
Mike
View attachment 783129 View attachment 783130
I have one of the CT buttons (only one) but if someone had a line on a large set of these I'd consider parting with it ;)
20210924_122643.jpg

I never had a sample of these on this mold and they're a-maze-ing. I didn't think I wanted any other sets now I'm questioning that!

I have one of the CT buttons (only one) but if someone had a line on a large set of these I'd consider parting with it ;)
View attachment 783134

I never had a sample of these on this mold and they're a-maze-ing. I didn't think I wanted any other sets now I'm questioning that!
I managed to snag a small recently, and I haven't been able to use it. They do seem super cool. The colors work well, especially the $1 and $5. Gotta love the peach fracs too!!!
Still holding on to the BCCs. Just hoping I can felt them before making any rash decisions. Even a small 6 man cash game will help me love them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom