Can't we all relate? (1 Viewer)

I can totally relate. I arrived late to a tournament one time. Rushed to my table and there was a hand waiting for me (back in the days where they blinded off stacks) and the dealer kindly waited for me. I don’t even remember the details of the hand except it was me against this lady who I knew had a grudge against me, all the chips came in over 4 streets of betting, and I lost.
Good game, nice playing with you guys.

back when everyone used to go to atlantic city, i had a friend sit down at a 2/5 table..first hand AA...he jams and gets 3 callers. His AAs hold and he racks up and leaves Lol

When I first saw the thread I was expecting the guy to get dealt AA. I've had that happen to me but I'm still not shipping all 10K PF into an unopened 1K cash game pot right out of the box. But A3 sooted that's whack-a-doodle time.

“Julio Jr., I have bad news. Daddy got unlucky, and now we can’t afford your surgery.”

back when everyone used to go to atlantic city, i had a friend sit down at a 2/5 table..first hand AA...he jams and gets 3 callers. His AAs hold and he racks up and leaves Lol
Smart friend. Only thing that would’ve been better is if he would’ve snap-requested a table change after the quadruple up.

I'm surprised you didn't hear, 'Excuse me sir, you just got those chips' when he went all in.

I can't relate to putting in 10k on an :ah::3h:, now if it was :7c::2d: or :5s::7h: or blind, then totally, but who plays premium hands like that all in, and who gets it all in and DOESN'T RUN IT TWICE?

WHO ONLY PLAYS GAMES WITH TWO CARDS?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Get on my level!
-can I get an Amen @bergs?

I'm surprised you didn't hear, 'Excuse me sir, you just got those chips' when he went all in.

I can't relate to putting in 10k on an :ah::3h:, now if it was :7c::2d: or :5s::7h: or blind, then totally, but who plays premium hands like that all in, and who gets it all in and DOESN'T RUN IT TWICE?

WHO ONLY PLAYS GAMES WITH TWO CARDS?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Get on my level!
-can I get an Amen @bergs?

I saw this yesterday haha...We play 7-2 Prop too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom