CANCELLED: Group buy interest thread: Gemaco Superflex playing cards (1 Viewer)

dennis63

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
2016 Gemaco Superflex Playing Cards Group Buy has closed!
"No deal." (Pardon the pun)

Final update: On March 2, 2016, a representative of Kardwell International advised me via e-mail that they could not honor the price verbally agreed the previous day, due to a misunderstanding about the quantities on their part.

The price they could provide was an increase of 55 percent above the previous price, despite our quantity increase by more than 40 percent. The price increase would certainly change the number ordered, making the quantity lower and triggering another price change by Kardwell, and so on...

For that reason, this group buy has been cancelled.

Since these were mentioned by some members as top-notch decks, I found them for sale through Kardwell and suggested we try to do a group buy for quantity discounts.

Retail price is usually around $23.95 to $25.50 for one 2-deck setup of Gemaco Superflex.

We'll be getting them exclusively for this group buy for between $9.25 and $10 per setup.

Price updates and ordering instructions will be posted in Post # 2, immediately below this OP.

Customary group buy rules will apply, with transparency on all actual costs. (Basically, you'll know what your order will cost before you order.) You agree to pay for your cards, a share of the group shipping pro-rated per setup, and re-shipping to you. (Those costs will all be posted.) I will pay the same as everyone else, including a share of the shipping costs, and, hopefully, we will all get cards for much less than we'd pay along.

Not all combinations of cards, backs and pips are available in this buy. We are selecting from Kardwell's in-stock list to place this large order.

Any takers in that neighborhood for these cards?

AVAILABLE DECKS AND OPTIONS:
Gemaco%20Group%20Buy%20Chart%20A_zpscrairvrq.png

Last edited:
Group buy will close Thursday, March 4, at 9 p.m. EDT

Updated price info:

For this buy only, Superflex cards will be $10 per setup.

If we get orders for enough decks -- between 75 and 100 -- the price will be less. ($9.50 or $9.25?) Final numbers are pending.

TO ORDER: Please post after 9 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, March 1, and include your quantity and your selected deck. (5 x A for five two-deck setups listed as "A" in the chart.) Anyone may order more than one model or size of deck.

Members who have ordered so far:
(As of Wednesday, 03-02-16 at 10:15 a.m. EDT):
dennis63
Psypher1000
DavidO
BGinGA
TheBigTater
Iballman
RowdyRawhide
Ruskba
Manamongkids
Spacemonkey
Catalyzime
LabMonkey
Junior24xx
Matill
P5Woody
Pltrgyst
Mikesdad
BrianB10
Ben
Wetfoot
Toby
Redbelly
Lefty
JTBass
Phase12
Ranger
Irish
Trever
Wick125
Leonard
MentalNomad

Total: 156 setups for 31 members

Sorry if I misspelled any screen names.

Last edited:
Love Gemaco cards. I'm in for at least 4 of the bridge size, maybe more if the numbers drive the price down.

Bridge size jumbo index gemaco superflex, sign me up. If <10-12$ per setup I'll take 3 setups

2 x 6034
1 x 6039

Last edited:
In for 2 setups, poker size red/blue (6036)

If pricing low enough, I might spring for a couple more. But for now, at least 2 setups if the 50% off coupon happens.

Would be interested in 2 setups at the 50% price, poker size jumbo red/blue (6036)

I think I have four setups, but in for a couple more if the price is right. They will make good gifts! Poker/Jumbo

1 x 6036
1 x 6033
Maybe more depending on shipping costs and setups per box etc.

I'd be in for at least 2 set ups each of 6040 and 6033

I can go for one jumbo index red/blue poker (6036) and one jumbo index red/blue bridge (6034). T'would be great if you could pull this off. First time I've ever used 't'would' in my entire life.

Last edited:
I was seriously just about to buy these... This timing is awesome!! Thank you @dennis63!!!

Me, too. Sometimes, I amaze myself.;)

I'll try the coupon code in an hour. I think their pricing and discount system counts quantities of specific models, so we may not get every model to the lowest possible price.

Right now, we're looking at pricing out:
6 setups of 6033
6 setups of 6034
22 setups of 6036
12 setups of of 6039
6 setups 6040

and we have 16 undefined setups.

68 setups / 136 total decks

I'm sure it will go higher if we open orders for a week.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom