Canadian Poker Chip Sites? (1 Viewer)

MemphisFats

Two Pair
Reaction score
Can you guys recommend the best Canadian sites for buying poker chips? Or the American sites with free Canadian shipping?
Thanks

It's slim pickings in Canada.

I've ordered stuff other than poker chips from www.mrcpoker.com (located in GVA) and www.straightpokersupplies.com (located in GTA). Both are legit good sellers.

The best that either sells in terms of poker chips are low end ceramics. Laurel at MRC and Scrolls at Straight poker. But I wouldn't buy either of those chip lines.

I don't think there are any American sites that offer free Canadian shipping. Shipping to Canada from the US has become really expensive. I don't think any small company can absorb those costs.

Can you guys recommend the best Canadian sites for buying poker chips? Or the American sites with free Canadian shipping?
Thanks

AFAIK, there are none, of any decent quality that I would recommend, anyway.

I've never ever heard of free Canadian shipping from anybody based in the United States. International shipping is expensive.

I'd recommend strait poker supplies. Sold a nice scroll set a few months back I had bought there. I have bought multiple decks of cards, a folding poker table (that is still good to go after 15 years) and several chip sets/accessories. The Scrolls (mentioned above by TheDuke) are nice chips if your not comparing with the super fancy stuff. They pants dice chips and any other inexpensive chip avail.

Those would really be your best cheapest quality Canadian option....otherwise wait for a sale of a nice set here online from a Canadian seller.....or participate in a Canadian based group buy of Cards Mold China Clay Customs for about the cost of Scroll Ceramics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom