Canadian Meetup - MMM - Moose's Mixed Madness - Cambridge, ON - Oct. 12-15, 2023 (7 Viewers)

Schmendr1ck

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is your anniversary different next year? 25 is just a number. ;)
True, but it's going to be a challenge to get a flight from a ship in the middle of the Pacific that weekend...

Next year Mrs S will be happy to get rid of me for a few days. :LOL: :laugh:

snooptodd

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Oooh, you're only a 5.5 hour drive from me ... and that weekend works perfectly with my work calendar. I know I'm not a frequent poster here anymore, but if you're OK with that, I'd love to be a tentative yes. And if I it works out with my schedule, I'm 100% in for curling. Been 3-4 times and absolutely love it, even though I'm terrible.

moose

Full House
Reaction score
Oooh, you're only a 5.5 hour drive from me ... and that weekend works perfectly with my work calendar. I know I'm not a frequent poster here anymore, but if you're OK with that, I'd love to be a tentative yes. And if I it works out with my schedule, I'm 100% in for curling. Been 3-4 times and absolutely love it, even though I'm terrible.
Would be glad to have such a longtime member!

moose

Full House
Reaction score
Curling Info:

What to wearClothing: You need warmth, and ease of movement, so we recommend:
  • Layers of clothing, which you can remove as you warm-up, e.g. a t-shirt, sweat-top, and/or fleece
  • Loose fitting pants e.g. jogging, yoga, or running pants (NOT jeans)
  • Fabrics which won't shed fibers/fluff onto the ice surface
  • Gloves with texture/anti-slip palms (batting gloves or golf gloves are ideal)
  • Warm socks
Footwear: Ice is a very slippery surface.
  • Choose warm, soft-rubber-soled shoes of any variety
  • if you plan to wear trainers, check that the soles are RUBBER, and not a synthetic composition
  • Check that the soles of your shoes are totally clean (wash with soap and water and let dry thoroughly)
  • Even tiny pieces of dirt can damage the ice playing surface

TheDonkeyKong

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Curious will there be any NLH tables at the meet up or is it all mix games and limit? Haven’t played much mix games but am excited to try them out and learn some new games. Will definitely be making many donations through out lol. Looking forward to this!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom