• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Canadian chippers - Amazon has 1000 ct birdcage for $60.99 (1 Viewer)

GenghisKhan

Full House
Reaction score
They've been keeping these around 90-120 cad for the last year.
I set an alert on camelcamelcamel dot com to tell me when it goes back below $80, and it just dropped to $60.99 tonight.
Grabbed 3. Comes with racks.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-list...58&sr=8-1&keywords=Chip+carrier&condition=new

For some reason I had to select offers from other sellers to see Amazon's own listing.

e4eb7Q.jpg

Mine says Oct 5-26. But it's been pushed so much it could be pushed again

Or they could cancel it like they did to a poker table I ordered at a great deal.

F*ckers. It's unbelievable how they can make you wait months, send you emails promising delivery, then cancel and there's nothing you can do about it.

Pretty sure it's coming from overseas, so yes it gets on the mule train after crossing the ocean on a rubber dingy.

My friend had a brybelly cage and the bottom fell off and 1000 chips scattered all over the road

I do prefer wood over acrylic. These are more for resale to customers who buy chips from me and don't want the wood trays. I only have 1 birdcage left that I use myself and it only goes from the shelf to the table, I don't travel with it. Travelling with bidcages has not been a good experience...

I do prefer wood over acrylic. These are more for resale to customers who buy chips from me and don't want the wood trays. I only have 1 birdcage left that I use myself and it only goes from the shelf to the table, I don't travel with it. Travelling with bidcages has not been a good experience...

Agreed, even my 600ct birdcage, I drove 300km with it once and it rode in the front seat, by itself... when carrying from car to house I made sure to hold the handle and one hand underneath... I'll be even more careful with the 1000ct birdcage! Just from cabinet to table

The base fell off from the handle? Could probably reinforce that joint with some gorilla glue.

Haven't ordered from Amazon Canada but i bought mine through Amazon US for $54.99 with Prime shipping a few weeks ago. Its now going for $59.99 right now with the racks included. Haven't had any issues with durability with mine

Haven't ordered from Amazon Canada but i bought mine through Amazon US for $54.99 with Prime shipping a few weeks ago. Its now going for $59.99 right now with the racks included. Haven't had any issues with durability with mine
Thanks! To Amazon I go. Best of luck to our neighbors for fast shipping.

Yeah mine still shows hasn't shipped but expect it Nov 10th, LOL.

I gave up an ordered a 1000ct and a 600ct from StraightPokerSupplies, if these two ever come in it'll be a bonus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom