Canada, The Only Place You'll See Something Like This... (1 Viewer)

i will say that we've seen some astereotypically hostile behavior from canadians recently in the form of frustrated leafs fans throwing jerseys onto the ice and otherwise being generally idiotic about the toronto's shitty performance this season. yeah, they've sucked, but damn, there's honor in sticking with your losing team through the bad times. don't be eh-holes.

i will say that we've seen some astereotypically hostile behavior from canadians recently in the form of frustrated leafs fans throwing jerseys onto the ice and otherwise being generally idiotic about the toronto's shitty performance this season. yeah, they've sucked, but damn, there's honor in sticking with your losing team through the bad times. don't be eh-holes.

For 40+ years? Our polite demeanor will only go so far..

Leafs fans have earned the right to do that.

(Never thought I'd ever be defending a Leafs fan, but they have suffered.)

The hockey net beer trap is great. Might be looking into it too far but once the net falls over you can get out the back with those Molson Canadians . :)

The hockey net beer trap is great. Might be looking into it too far but once the net falls over you can get out the back with those Molson Canadians . :)
Yeah but that's the trap...once you start ripping into those ice cold Canadians you become hopelessly content to stay in said trap. Truly though, no real hunter would set this kind of trap without salted peanuts, cashews or pretzels.

jbutler
i will say that we've seen some astereotypically hostile behavior from canadians recently in the form of frustrated leafs fans throwing jerseys onto the ice and otherwise being generally idiotic about the toronto's shitty performance this season. yeah, they've sucked, but damn, there's honor in sticking with your losing team through the bad times. don't be eh-holes.​
Please do not group us Habs fans in with the Leafs fans. The Leafs are DEFINITELY NOT Canada's team

I will say that when you ask a Canadian to be polite and tolerant while he suffers through a torturous hockey streak, you're going to be surprised no matter what happens, so in that sense, it's hard to blame them.

On the other hand, you have to be true to your team. As many times as I've heard berg say he's ready to hang up his cowboys jersey, I think it would take some earth-shattering shit to make him throw it on the field in protest.

The hockey net beer trap is great. Might be looking into it too far but once the net falls over you can get out the back, taking the empties to the Beer Store to get the deposit back after you've finished them off. :)

Fixed that for you.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Yeah but that's the trap...once you start ripping into those ice cold Canadians you become hopelessly content to stay in said trap. Truly though, no real hunter would set this kind of trap without salted peanuts, cashews or pretzels.

You misspelled "back bacon". :D Although, to be honest, a bowtie from Tim Hortons (back when they had "fancies") would probably work just as well...it would for me, at least.

images

may%2018%20large.jpg

Please, I need your help immediately!!!

Does anyone out there know how to cancel a bid on E-Bay?

I put in a bid for a "Mickey Mouse Outfit", and now I’m only six minutes away from owning the TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS!

Honestly they are so bad it's almos pitiful.... I did say almost

0.jpg

Is it true that when you enter Canada everything changes to 8-bit just like in the game South Park: The Stick of Truth?

You missed the Canadian car chase

[video=youtube_share;0id9fUYb95A]http://youtu.be/0id9fUYb95A[/video]

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Also from the ticket prices you would know the Leafs fans have more money than brains.

That's silly, everyone knows Canadians have dogs and sleds to get around

Back a few years ago my father was going back and forth to Mexico designing the Ford Fusion AWD. He would transfer in Atlanta meaning he would fly in to Toronto at the terminal that handles all the US flights that aren't Air Canada. Just for shits and giggles my wife and I were going to print off some papers to hand out to all the American Tourists that said "POLAR BEARS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED ON THE AIRPORT GROUNDS. IF YOU SEE ONE REMAIN CALM AND DO NOT PANIC. DO NOT FEED THEM. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SCARE THEM OFF.....ect. just to scare the shit out of the high percentage that know nothing of Canada.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom