Can you label Le Paulson Noir chips? (1 Viewer)

Houmamali

Reaction score
Just bought a nice set - see attached pictures. I'm thinking of customizing them. Thoughts on where or how I can do that?

Attachments

• Snip20190903_4.png
    Snip20190903_4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 194
  • Snip20190903_3.png
    Snip20190903_3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 191
  • Snip20190903_2.png
    Snip20190903_2.png
    896.9 KB · Views: 137
  • Snip20190903_1.png
    Snip20190903_1.png
    843.6 KB · Views: 125
I'm usually not at all upset about relabeling chips. They are yours you do what you want with them.

Buuuuut...those are the only chips ever made with that mold and will likely never be seen again. You will be severely hampering your resale value by putting labels over the originals (I wouldn't buy them anyway).

Just something to think about.

That comment was in reference to doing an inlay removal. A label over should be fine but I personally wouldn’t chance it.
Beautiful set and welcome to the forum!

Yes, welcome to the forum. Lots of great folks in here. Have fun!

Not going to say don’t relabel but highly highly suggest you give it sometime before relabeling them. Play a few dozen games with them and make sure they are exactly what you want (plenty of people would trade other chips you may prefer for these) and before doing something you’ll either have great trouble undoing or won’t be able to undo at all.

Since you’ve already joined the forum, chances are that you might stick around for awhile. This means you’ll be buying more chips! There’s plenty of options out there that would be ripe for a relabel project. I get wanting to have a custom label done. However, as other have suggested give it some thought before doing that with these. Enjoy the chip journey!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom