CAN/US custom 39mm Cards Mold small GB - Production completed (2 Viewers)

Hmmm so what is inside.....

BxZgBVf.jpg

Sea Monster? not quite

y0vzOvW.jpg

It may look like it, but its not bundles of Cocaine....... a little too heavy
LwOyBzw.jpg

I bet everyone would be surprised to find out

The Sloth Club (Secondary's) have arrived, still waiting on the CPC's primaries.

I opened 1 roll of $1's and I am very impressed. I may never buy a Paulson chip again these are the fantastic chips and stack/feel amazing for what they cost. I am absolutely Thrilled with these! I hope I like my CPC chips as much as I already like these. I'm not sure I am even going to need my HSI or other sets anymore. Anyone sitting on the fence about ordering a set of custom cards mold chips in a group buy.....hop over the fence now its freaking awesome on the others side.

MGn2BiA.jpg

JZU1bxC.jpg

X1jvbjg.jpg

HBG5xDs.jpg

J0ghAVd.jpg

just a few chips as a Secondary backup set.......
vBQraCf.jpg

When I break them all out of their plastic Sleeves I'll get some more pictures later on.

Pinsol13 thanks for shipping the package so well ! this set is Awesome

Last edited:
Its interesting this picture has more chips in it than the one below

vBQraCf.jpg

The above picture is when I first unpacked the set, below is once I racked all the chips. It sure looks like there are more in this picture

RZwGAir.jpg

Sadly two $1 chips did not make the trip from China to Canada Alive. One of the rolls (mid-roll?) had 2 chips broken at an edge. Guessing some kind of drop at some point in its travel, All of the other chips survived the journey. For the purpose of Science and the fact that I have not seen any other broken ones. Here is what's inside. I'm going to have to make due with only 598 $1's......I will attempt a repair with some adhesive.

lBLQ1RC.jpg

ToAEHBK.jpg

isgwUOy.jpg

Cash Set Portion

ABX5qo9.jpg

$0.05
Nccy00F.jpg

$0.25
FhPPyKr.jpg

$1
gDvbAnj.jpg

$5
DaTBn4f.jpg

$20
llGzIZ0.jpg

close up cash
jo2s7F6.jpg

Sadly two $1 chips did not make the trip from China to Canada Alive. One of the rolls (mid-roll?) had 2 chips broken at an edge. Guessing some kind of drop at some point in its travel, All of the other chips survived the journey. For the purpose of Science and the fact that I have not seen any other broken ones. Here is what's inside. I'm going to have to make due with only 598 $1's......I will attempt a repair with some adhesive.

lBLQ1RC.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry:

So sorry about that man. I don't know if that happened on the way from China, or on it's way from me to you. I didn't really unpack and inspect yours, like I did with the others, because you had so many and I was reshipping using a different service than the others, with one big box.

I wonder if the manufacturer can do anything, as far as a replacement goes?

So sorry about that man. I don't know if that happened on the way from China, or on it's way from me to you. I didn't really unpack and inspect yours, like I did with the others, because you had so many and I was reshipping using a different service than the others, with one big box.

It's rather wierd I'm not sure where the box was in the bigger box in hindsight but the brokenchips were in the middle of the roll and maybe #13/15 in the roll of 25... I didn't even notice until I went to open the roll so I am not sure where the roll was in the styrofoam. looking at the box I received it looked fine so I doubt any damage happened on our side here.

Lol doubt I'll actually miss the chips, I can only hope my future games will see me fielding and running short with all the $1's in this set.
We ll replace it in the next one no big deal ;)
Cool that's great wasnt expecting that to be an option.

These chips are cheap and from the beginning Sean and others have been advising to order extras to allow for possible breakage. Honestly, I've only seen a few report that this has happened. Worse has been a few examples of the postal service breaking the boxes open and a few chips spilling out! It is certainly not something that you should feel responsible for. I've seen your packages and they are put together with the utmost care.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom