Can confirm: the Zombies are cool (1 Viewer)

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Last week was supposed to be the Desert Howler. Unfortunately I felt it best to cancel the meetup due to pandemic-related reasons *kicks rocks* but @Poker Zombie and @Mrs Poker Zombie still made the trek out here to see the sights and meet some friends. Being able to see them, share a meal, etc, was food for the soul, but the icing on the cake was them bringing out a koozie with my logo embroidered in it!

B525DDBE-C6D1-4C63-8626-B724C1AAF8FC.jpeg

It’s a small thing, but at the same time a big thing. Really cool little gift! Unsolicited, but much appreciated. Thanks Zombies!

Chances are that both the Zombies and Psypher will be vaccinated soon enough to pass through Athens this summer :cool :):)
Vaccine by summer, 100%. I have already received mine, and Mrs Zombie has been contacted about scheduling hers.

The biggest issues would be...
  • Planning... Greece would be epic, but would carry an equally epic price tag. I have to budget for something that big.
  • COVID - travelling in the COVID era, with possible isolation periods, landmark "shutdowns", and everything else would hamper the trip immensely.
  • I have to learn the language. Just enough to read a menu and survive in a grocery store. I have weird sights I like to see, and grocery stores and non-touristy eating establishments top.

Vaccine by summer, 100%. I have already received mine, and Mrs Zombie has been contacted about scheduling hers.

The biggest issues would be...
  • Planning... Greece would be epic, but would carry an equally epic price tag. I have to budget for something that big.
  • COVID - travelling in the COVID era, with possible isolation periods, landmark "shutdowns", and everything else would hamper the trip immensely.
  • I have to learn the language. Just enough to read a menu and survive in a grocery store. I have weird sights I like to see, and grocery stores and non-touristy eating establishments top.
Point #3 can be easily addressed through PMs here :) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Admittedly, points #1 and #2 are harder. The Greek Government, out of financial despair, however, is planning to establish a "vaccine passport" for vaccinated foreigners arriving, granting them full access to all of the territory here.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom