Can anyone recommend a phone with out a camera? (1 Viewer)

Notified this week we need a compatible no camera device by the 28th of Sept. I am now considering the INO 6 and dupad story. The INO 6 I'm concerned is not 4GLTE compatible, and the dupad story I like and is more affordable, but a large portion if the reviews say the battery craps out after a year

Notified this week we need a compatible no camera device by the 28th of Sept. I am now considering the INO 6 and dupad story. The INO 6 I'm concerned is not 4GLTE compatible, and the dupad story I like and is more affordable, but a large portion if the reviews say the battery craps out after a year
The Ino 6 has band 2 but not band 5. Can't guarantee that you will have LTE service on Straight Talk in your area.

The Ino 6 has band 2 but not band 5. Can't guarantee that you will have LTE service on Straight Talk in your area.
That's what I thought, I was looking at the band chart last night but not my strong suit at understanding it. Guess dupad story it is. Hopefully with minimal use and powering off at the end of every day will keep it alive for awhile. Thank you again for all your help

How hard/expensive is it to change out the dupad story battery? I’ve done my iPhone and it was pretty easy. Doing it yourself on the dupad may be worth it in the long run.

How hard/expensive is it to change out the dupad story battery? I’ve done my iPhone and it was pretty easy. Doing it yourself on the dupad may be worth it in the long run.
It's an internal battery, cant change it as far as I know. Also all the reviews regarding the battery mention finding replacements is near impossible

hopefully like you said your usage extends the battery to 1.5+ years and it’s cheap enough you can just buy a new one then?

https://egypt.souq.com/eg-en/dupad-...o-gps-smartphone-4g-lte-16gb-black-9571607/i/

Dupad Story Falcon doesn't have either Straight Talk LTE band. Straight Talk uses bans 2 and 5. The dupad story falcon has bands 1, 3, 7, and 20. I don't know if that connects to ANY American carrier
Crap. Its listed on eBay, says 4GLTE but doesnt say what for. I looked at your BlackBerry post again since I was okay with going for that price but it appears to have a camera on the back

Maybe you will get lucky and it is band 2 (850mHz)

EDIT - sorry band 2 is 1900 not 850
This???

Screenshot_20200917-113019_Signal Spy.jpg

The top of my browser says band 2

Screenshot_20200917-113104_Chrome.jpg

And now it shows this

Screenshot_20200917-113249_Signal Spy.jpg

Learn to live without a phone except for when you aren't supposed to be working.

Or find a new job.

Seeing this thread prompted me to pull these dinosaurs out of a box (I have no idea why I saved them). The Nokia was the shit back in the day.

IMG_5177.jpg

She said my location at work is Verizon band 4 or 2, but she said my sim card won't work in a phone that's not a straight talk phone

She said my location at work is Verizon band 4 or 2, but she said my sim card won't work in a phone that's not a straight talk phone
It won't, but a " bring your own phone" sim card will work in them both. Now that you have confirmed band 2 for your work the Ino 6 should work just fine there

It won't, but a " bring your own phone" sim card will work in them both. Now that you have confirmed band 2 for your work the Ino 6 should work just fine there
Oh she told me that wouldn't work either. I will consider the Ino 6 again and look into more, I can always purchase a second phone plan just dont want to. I may scrap the idea completely and just get a notebook or something similar that does internet and emails. I can still talk to Ben through PCF or email, as well as any immediate family

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom