Can anybody identify these chips? (1 Viewer)

Rolledupaces

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Looking to buy these from a few hours away. Guy listed as custom ceramics and is sending me a sample. Just wondering if anyone can identify them for me? Thanks.

Attachments

• BEAA959E-4621-46CE-9716-F14889EA5B24.jpeg
    BEAA959E-4621-46CE-9716-F14889EA5B24.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 132
Look like Custom Design Ceramic for a Personnel Home Game
It may also be a private club or card room. The name sounds like it‘s an established organization with registered membership.
That’s just my inference, of course!

I'm assuming the black blob in the middle is the shape of a US state...? I bet a bit of Googling could figure this out. They don't look like something you could buy off the shelf though, likely customs as the others have said.

Last edited:
I'm assuming the black blob in the middle is the shape of a US state...? I better a bit of Googling could figure this out. They don't look like something you could buy off the shelf though, likely customs as the others have said.
I'm sure the residents of New Jersey would take offense to it being described as a "blob" :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Some, not all....

Looking to buy these from a few hours away. Guy listed as custom ceramics and is sending me a sample. Just wondering if anyone can identify them for me? Thanks.
They look like they're printed using textured no-mold ceramics...
Curious what his sale price is?

2000 none of which are used. $1, 5, 25, and 100s for $600
At $.30 each, you could likely get a set during one of the group buys for near that price, same blanks used in the chips you’re looking at. There’s one going on now with chips at .33 each (plus final shipping to you). The drawback is you’ll need to wait a few months for them to arrive.
However, if you don’t need all 2,000 chips, ordering during a group buy of less chips could save you $$.

At $.30 each, you could likely get a set during one of the group buys for near that price, same blanks used in the chips you’re looking at. There’s one going on now with chips at .33 each (plus final shipping to you). The drawback is you’ll need to wait a few months for them to arrive.
However, if you don’t need all 2,000 chips, ordering during a group buy of less chips could save you $$.
That’s what I was just looking at. Are these about the same quality as “Tina’s” card molds?

I'm sure the residents of New Jersey would take offense to it being described as a "blob" :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Some, not all....
I never would have guessed. I was 100% convinced it was either a city or a county.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom