Can’t sleep chips on my mind LOL (1 Viewer)

One month to get a quality set? Yeah Paulsons are what you should buy, not because someone says they are the best, but because they will probably be the easiest to sell later on without losing (much) money on them. Then over time get plenty of samples, figure out what you really like, and if you decide to order custom chips you will have plenty of time to do so.
Ultimately going this route. When and if I sell them, they should hold their value. But I ordered a ton of CPC samples so in the future...that will probably be the play. Unless I luck myself into a CDI set one day!

Ultimately going this route. When and if I sell them, they should hold their value. But I ordered a ton of CPC samples so in the future...that will probably be the play. Unless I luck myself into a CDI set one day!
Are these the CDI chips you had? If so they were made by BCC, The Blue Chip Company. They are around here and can be found. Not sure how long it might take you to get 9 racks though. Probably more than a month, unless you're @Windwalker

BCC CDI $5.jpeg

I was just dreaming of a fuller cash set for a spread game, just dreaming
60 - 100 fracs
1 x 770 - 1000
5 x 840 - 1000
25 x 160 -200
100 x 50 -100
500 x 20 -40

Are these the CDI chips you had? If so they were made by BCC, The Blue Chip Company. They are around here and can be found. Not sure how long it might take you to get 9 racks though. Probably more than a month, unless you're @Windwalker

View attachment 748100
I think I would want the Paulson version of those in that color. So 98?

I think CPC’s red’s and blues are their strong color options.

View attachment 747141View attachment 747142
I would actually argue that CPC is missing a vibrant blue that's between the spectrum of light blue and DG Peacock in their arsenal that would really make some kickass chips. DG Peacock is a great color, but something close to an aqua or blue grain would force me to remake a DG Peacock chip that I already have in the queue.

Retro red is one of their best colors, I agree with that. Their oranges are relatively strong as well. The difference between blaze orange and DG Tiger isn't huge, and DG Tiger is an excellent color in it's own right. I would rank things like this in terms of CPC colors:

Strong:
Reds
Oranges (especially DG Tiger, Peach, and arc yellow, all close to their Paulson counterparts)
Purples/Blurple (the latter being one of my favorite CPC colors)
Whites (Bright White is really close to Paulson's white)

Ok:
Greys, they tow the line of being strong relative to Paulson, but they're just ok due to having only two options instead of four that Paulson offers
Blues
Black
Greens (missing a strong sherbet greenish and pale green or indian blue option, but DG Green and light green are decent)
Browns, though I'm not a fan, of the colors or the football team :ninja:

Weak:
Yellows (though better lately in seeing their most recent DG Yellow offering, but still not close to Paulson Yellow or Canary
Pinks (DG Pink is decent, but not close to Mexican Rose or Hot Pink)

Ironically, two weak colors relative to Paulson options (DG Yellow and DG Pink) together offers one of CPC's best color combinations, IMO.

I think I would want the Paulson version of those in that color. So 98?
You said in your first post that you used to own some non Paulson CDI chips, but you sold them. I was asking if these were the chips you used to own?

The CDI 98s are the THC version. The later version was on the Paulson house mold. 2005, I think. I don't know what year the BCCs were made/sold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom