Camping poker table (1 Viewer)

Erich Wise

Pair
Reaction score
I was looking around online to see if there are any good poker tables that would do well to take camping, ideally it would double as a camping table but could easily be set up for poker when multiple people are going out on a trip. Likely a topper makes the most sense but I thought I'd throw it out here to see what others think.

I saw a couple tables that made sense and a couple toppers that kinda made sense. None of which give me a lot of confidence to simply buy.

well?

I was looking around online to see if there are any good poker tables that would do well to take camping, ideally it would double as a camping table but could easily be set up for poker when multiple people are going out on a trip. Likely a topper makes the most sense but I thought I'd throw it out here to see what others think.

I saw a couple tables that made sense and a couple toppers that kinda made sense. None of which give me a lot of confidence to simply buy.

well?
A poker mat on a picnic table?

Where I camp there aren't picnic tables and the table I usually take with is shaped more like a stretcher (it can double as a stretcher) so I could get a folding table and a topper, but which ones? Just thought people might have tried various ones out there and steer me away from the useless and toward the better values.

413a292af594977a9b01623e9fc99ad8--poker-table-man-caves.jpg

A poker mat on a picnic table?
This. And if they're not on-site already, just bring a 6' folding table.

For the mat, either throw up a WTB for one of these or get an equivalent generic on Amazon:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ers-order-thread-5-closed-order-placed.67241/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom