Camping and Poker chips (1 Viewer)

ktran

Flush
Reaction score
I might be planning to bring my poker chips for camping. Would 4 days of heat be harsh for Paulsons? Of course there will be shade and I could store them in the trunk hatch of the car or in a tent. It does get cold a night sometimes. Weather does get decently hot and it's definitely humid.

Does warping or something happen in these conditions?

Last edited:
I might be planning to bring my poker chips for camping. Would 4 days of heat be harsh for Paulsons? Of course there will be shade and I could store them in the trunk hatch of the car or in a tent. It does get cold a night sometimes. Weather does get decently hot and it's definitely humid.

This is exactly the conditions that would do harm. No way I’d bring Paulsons.
Sounds like a great opportunity for ceramics.

Are you camping in Death Valley?
Personally I’m not concerned about double digit temperatures. Or humidity.

I wouldn't worry about brining used Paulsons. Minty ones might exhibit some very slight warping from the temperature fluctuations if not stored in tight racks though

Seems like a bad idea. Lots of ways for the chips to get damaged, not just from heat & humidity, but also rain, bears that chew on Paulsons, etc.

But this question does expose a gap in my collection. Did not realize until now that I lacked a camping set

#MOAR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom