Wanted CALIFORNIA HOTEL LAS VEGAS RACK (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

till359

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi
i woke up this morning and review my chips when i decided i like that 1$ so let's make a micro cash set of that

so i'm currently in search of someone that can get me out 2 or 3 racks of .25C of the california hotel las vegas
and 1 or 2 racks of 1 $ they need to be in mint or near mint condition high value i will take them when i come to Vegas in March

there are the chips i need

californiaclub252525.jpg
california1.jpg

please contact me in MP to try to make an agreement

I've never seen those quarters before but I imagine you'd be looking at $250 per rack minimum if they exist. Probably even more than that, for a Vegas quarter. The ones are probably doable though.

they are still in use so i just need someone that lives near by and can get some out offcourse i will not pay him 0.25c by chips we will have to negociate depend of the quantities

Vegas fractionals are guarded with their lives. Recently I tried acquiring Fremont quarters in quantity. Near impossible. Jokers Wild (Henderson) chips were available a year or so ago. The source acquired several racks a little at a time while playing craps I believe.

thanks for the info i have no hurry that's my new quest
that's what i need someone that take some everyday for a month or two

not 3 racks in one time

What game at the Cal uses quarter chips? I have heard of them being used in craps before but not at a stake you would find in Vegas I wouldn't think. Even when I've seen $0.50 in play (3:2 $5 blackjack) I've only gotten coins.

hi
no idea about the game they are use at the Cal like you i think about craps or baccarat but not really sure
the only thing i know is that josh seems to sell some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom