Cali Flamingo Set (1 Viewer)

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Only pr0n I post seem to be found within the classifieds when selling stuff. This one was overdue ever since completing the set. The set originally had Yellow fracs, Day Blue $1's, Radiant Red $5's, Day Green $25's, and Charcoal $100's. Decided that it deserved the California touch by shuffling the colors around but that ended up in the top end looking a bit overpowered. Took me a while to figure out a solution, up until @MilouPilou1 came to the rescue with some beautiful Lilac solids, freshly milled and sent directly to me straight from the murderous hands of @Josh Kifer. I couldn't have paired this set with a better $25. Change the $100 to white and that's all she wrote. Should it ever be liberated from the confines of the Six Deuce Cardroom, @Ocharacato reserves the right to have a crack at it. Now that I took these photos, not sure I ever want to move this set, especially due to the sentimental value upon completion with the Lilac solids.

Added note: The Radiant Red chips are so brilliant that it almost looks like the saturation was bumped through the roof. I barely even touched these up. Ridiculously good looking chip.

Frac
Color: Radiant Red
Donor Chip: Boomtown $5

$1
Color: Day Blue
Donor Chip: Original live Flamingo (Las Vegas)

$5
Color: Yellow
Donor Chip: Monogram chips

$25
Color: Lilac

$100
Color: White
Donor Chip: Fun Nite's

Chip Shavings DB: Made by using saved chip shavings, placed in resin. Still in the infancy stages and want to really perfect this idea. Looks decent so far.

Pr0n time,

Kcr2yeG.jpg

sF6I9yA.jpg

LU460qf.jpg

s0EvvQz.jpg

7UC23MS.jpg

xlWJcsb.jpg

JGS9T4Z.jpg

Q7vkBGq.jpg

Bimg5yn.jpg

pO6zv34.jpg

RAkSQhs.jpg

bWSaDpJ.jpg

Last edited:
Only pr0n I post seem to be found within the classifieds when selling stuff. This one was overdue ever since completing the set. The set originally had Yellow fracs, Day Blue $1's, Radiant Red $5's, Day Green $25's, and Charcoal $100's. Decided that it deserved the California touch by shuffling the colors around but that ended up in the top end looking a bit overpowered. Took me a while to figure out a solution, up until @MilouPilou1 came to the rescue with some beautiful Lilac solids, freshly milled and sent directly to me straight from the murderous hands of @Josh Kifer. I couldn't have paired this set with a better $25. Change the $100 to white and that's all she wrote. Should it ever be liberated from the confines of the Six Deuce Cardroom, @Ocharacato reserves the right to have a crack at it. Now that I took these photos, not sure I ever want to move this set, especially due to the sentimental value upon completion with the Lilac solids.

Added note: The Radiant Red chips are so ablaze that it almost looks like the saturation was bumped through the roof. I barely even touched these up. Ridiculously good looking chip.

Pr0n time,

Kcr2yeG.jpg

sF6I9yA.jpg

LU460qf.jpg

s0EvvQz.jpg

7UC23MS.jpg

xlWJcsb.jpg

JGS9T4Z.jpg

Q7vkBGq.jpg

Bimg5yn.jpg

pO6zv34.jpg

RAkSQhs.jpg

bWSaDpJ.jpg
I’m working on a similar set! These look great, btw. Expect to see another pron post soon, lol.

Beautiful set and nice choice for fracs! I came to the same conclusion for the $5's and hundos for my flamingo set, well done.
And should you sell in the future, I'd like second crack at it if @Ocharacato does not go for it. ;)

Beautiful!!!

what were the original chips? Those colours really look great!

Beautiful!!!

what were the original chips? Those colours really look great!

I've edited the OP in case anybody is curious. Should have done that at the beginning but I wasn't sure of the donor chips for the lilacs.

Reactions: khp

Added note: The Radiant Red chips are so brilliant that it almost looks like the saturation was bumped through the roof. I barely even touched these up. Ridiculously good looking chip.

Frac
Color: Radiant Red
Donor Chip: Boomtown $5

$1
Color: Day Blue
Donor Chip: Original live Flamingo (Las Vegas)

$5
Color: Yellow

$25
Color: Lilac

$100
Color: White
Donor Chip: Fun Nite's

Chip Shavings DB: Made by using saved chip shavings, placed in resin. Still in the infancy stages and want to really perfect this idea. Looks decent so far.

Pr0n time,

Kcr2yeG.jpg

sF6I9yA.jpg

LU460qf.jpg

s0EvvQz.jpg

7UC23MS.jpg

xlWJcsb.jpg

JGS9T4Z.jpg

Q7vkBGq.jpg

Bimg5yn.jpg

pO6zv34.jpg

RAkSQhs.jpg

bWSaDpJ.jpg
WOW !!!!
One of the very best color combination chip sets that I have ever seen !!!!
Congrats on putting such an exceptional set together ….

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom