Cali CPC-set. Added a poll. Critique/suggestions wanted (1 Viewer)

Which set do you like best

• Set 1

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Set 2

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Set 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Set 4

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Set 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Set 6

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
So I think I’m done. I have tried to tweak some more but keep coming back to this:

View attachment 473140

I wanna thank everyone who have contributed to this thread and helped me arrive at this (imo) killer set! Big big thanks to

@RichMahogany
@HMK
@Rhodeman77
@allforcharity
@JMC9389
@JoeBGo
@Eloe2000
@doublequeen
@LeGold
@Jambine

With special thanks to:
@Josh Kifer
@chipsncoffee
@Coyote
@detroitdad - you were right, the first sets were a little boring. Frankly, I was a bit offended at first haha, but it got me thinking and re-working everything. This turned out so much better, thank you!

I don’t know if has been mentioned, I didn’t read every comment, but bright white when used at a spot color doesn’t cost extra. Bright white is a much better color option over regular white.

DG peacock is pretty bright, but if you have less than stellar lighting you could have dirty stack issues with the $1 & $20 chip since they both share a fair amount of the same color. And grey is not far from regular white as well.

Looking forward to seeing these with inlay designs.

I don’t know if has been mentioned, I didn’t read every comment, but bright white when used at a spot color doesn’t cost extra. Bright white is a much better color option over regular white.

DG peacock is pretty bright, but if you have less than stellar lighting you could have dirty stack issues with the $1 & $20 chip since they both share a fair amount of the same color. And grey is not far from regular white as well.

Looking forward to seeing these with inlay designs.
Looking forward to that as well!
I actually did a small change based on this:

7EE3C406-B1D3-4A84-A126-62A9AA439956.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom