Cali CPC - new sets, new poll (1 Viewer)

Which of these sets should I have made?

• Set 1

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Set 2

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Set 3

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • None - back to the drawing board

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Eriks

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
So, yesterday I thought I was done with the set but then @Chippy McChiperson posted a great line-up that I couldn’t get out of my head:

35043218-355D-4449-827D-D98EEE2C9F4D.png

I stayed up late and made some tweaks to make it more mine and ended up with two slightly different versions. So now I have three sets and can’t decide which I like best. Please vote and help me decide. I tried to edit my previous thread but couldn’t change the poll. The contenders:

Set 1:

2DE47A89-6F1A-4BAB-89DC-53184F43661B.png

Set 2:

371EEED7-3954-4598-9320-68FBD54167B3.png

Set 3:

C7B37110-C7A5-4670-A761-81F897D63F33.png

I like the top one by chippy, but... I think you will do best by trying to narrow down to just a very few people to help you design. You know, "desto fler kockar desto sämre soppa" (more chefs, worse soup). Also, depending on what inlay you go with, you might feel diffrent about the spots and colors. I'm sure whatever you end up with will be a great set, and if possible I'd be happy to purchase a sample. :)

You’re right, it will probably become clear once the inlay is finished.

I’ll certainly try to make some sample sets available. Interest noted!

I like set 2, but change the base color from yellow to dg yellow on the 5 lol.

I started out with either dg yellow or canary out of lack for a really good yellow. @Josh Kifer turned my eyes towards regular yellow and I’m liking it more and more. Still not 100 % on which base I’ll end up using.

Dg yellow is a solid base color (by far my favorite yellow), and goes really well with dg pink because the pink is such a vibrant color. But you have to go with what you like obviously.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-dayglo-yellow.37790/#post-697649

View attachment 473659View attachment 473660View attachment 473661View attachment 473659View attachment 473660View attachment 473661
They do look nicer in stacks compared to the single sample chip. Way to make it tougher for me...again :)

My problem with DG Yellow is that it's a bit too green-ish :/ Of the three, I prefer Canary.

My problem with DG Yellow is that it's a bit too green-ish :/ Of the three, I prefer Canary.

Will be a hard choice. Wish I had a shuffle stack of each.

DG Saturn is the green-ish one. DG Yellow is the purest CPC yellow, although somewhat pale.
Canary starts approaching gold hues, while the "Yellow" is mustard.
Edit: I hope @Eriks has a CPC color sample in his hands, or we 're talking in vain.

Last edited:
DG Saturn is the green-ish one. DG Yellow is the purest CPC yellow, although somewhat pale.
Canary starts approaching gold hues, while the "Yellow" is mustard.
Edit: I hope @Eriks has a CPC color sample in his hands, or we 're talking in vain.

I do, but I find it hard to properly judge off of just one chip.

I'm hoping that one day soon CPC will have several new vibrant yellows to choose from. I wouldn't be able to resist anymore if they did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom